Home and Away's Indiana Evans joins H20:Just Add Water

Guest Dark Angel

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stumbled across it one day. It was pleasant enough for a kid's show. I mean it's no Ocean Star, but nothing is Ocean Star. Except Ocean Star.

Indiana should just star in a new series of Ocean Star. With Jason. Or it could be a cross-over. Jason's character from Ocean Star discovers Indy's mermaid character while diving. It's perfect!

That would be so cool! *sigh* Ocean Star was brilliant. I would really like to see Indi and Jason back together again on screen.

THis is a great kids show, and i i find myself sitting down and watching it sometimes. LOL. And im 24 haha.

It must be a new cast for H2o then. I think i read somewhere that it was a batch of new girls/mermaids.

Also that blonde guy friend of theirs is on Packed to the Rafters on channel 7 now, so ill doubt he'll continue on with H2O.

Whats Oceon Star? I agree with her recent storylines her best has been the burns/bullemia one she really blew me away with that and that must've been what 2 years ago? It would've been nice if they'd given her a juicy storyline or maybe put her or Ric in mortal danger like they've done with Jack and Martha a few times.

I don't know anything about this show, but it does strike me as a bit strange that she's doing kids tv. Isn't it a bit of a step backwards? Then again, a job is a job, especially when you consider the number of ex soap stars who have disappeared into obscurity.

I could be wrong, but going on Indiana's commenets about the show's international strength, this may be her way to break onto the international scene - rather than go to America starigt after H&A [like Sharni Vinson, Chris Hemsworth etc] !!!

This is great news :D H2O is awsome!! Indiana will make a great mermaid :) she's got the looks to be one lol

Yes it's a kids show, but as Indiana said in the article it's big oversea's, it get's quite alot of American viewers (home and away isn't even shown over there) So it's probably good. It will help her get more well known around the world, then she can move onto bigger things like movies :) but also as it say's in the article, she has been working full time on h&a for almost five years... she prob dosnt wanna go into the big stuff straight away lol. I think this is a good move for her :) plus it sounds like a fun show to film! and the character is alot different to Matilda, which she probably wants, for a bit of a change.

Whats Oceon Star? I agree with her recent storylines her best has been the burns/bullemia one she really blew me away with that and that must've been what 2 years ago? It would've been nice if they'd given her a juicy storyline or maybe put her or Ric in mortal danger like they've done with Jack and Martha a few times.

It was a series from 2003 about a bunch of kids who go looking for the "Ocean Star". Jason Smith was in it :). I believe it was shot on the beaches of Broome, WA.

Archived