Home and Away's Indiana Evans joins H20:Just Add Water

Guest Dark Angel

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AAHHHH!!! How can Rikki have dumped Zane???? Is she mental??? Zane is so lovely and so hot, and treats her so well. Or at least he did after they got together.

Good for Indiana getting on this show, even if its a kids show, its popular everywhere. It's a shame Emma had to leave though, I really liked her. why couldn't they get rid of that awful Cleo??? She's so annoying, I even liked Charlotte better than her. I suppose Emma had to go now that Ash isn't around to give her a love interest. Hopefully Rikki and Zane will reunite to save the show form becoming totally crap.

P.S. I can't believe I love H20 so much, I'm 22, the shame!!!

AAHHHH!!! How can Rikki have dumped Zane???? Is she mental??? Zane is so lovely and so hot, and treats her so well. Or at least he did after they got together.

Good for Indiana getting on this show, even if its a kids show, its popular everywhere. It's a shame Emma had to leave though, I really liked her. why couldn't they get rid of that awful Cleo??? She's so annoying, I even liked Charlotte better than her. I suppose Emma had to go now that Ash isn't around to give her a love interest. Hopefully Rikki and Zane will reunite to save the show form becoming totally crap.

P.S. I can't believe I love H20 so much, I'm 22, the shame!!!

Diner Landlord, one lesson I learned in life is this: You can never be too old to like kids shows (I still like Scooby-Doo and Power Rangers) as I accidentally learned when I went to Disneyland Paris for the second time seven and a half years ago.

Home and Away's Indiana Evans joins H20:Just Add Water

Earlier this year Evans was bounced from the long-running soapie after 4½ years playing Matilda Hunter.

----------------

From Sydney Confidential August 26, 2008

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story...8-10229,00.html

No, she wasn't 'bounced'. She left by choice, and H&A wanted her to stay.

The author of the News article didn't bother checking any facts and just made that up to make the story sound more interesting.

In a personal interview with TV week Indiana Evans said how 'surprising' that story was.

The correct facts are on her Wikipedia page: Indiana Evans on Wikipedia

^ Yeah I think most of the home and away fans know Indiana didn't get fired :) But it's still stupid to say she did in the articles, they should have got their facts right first!

Does anyone know when it airs/aired?

Someone wrote to tv week asking this and the scheduled air date is May this year, on Channel 10 :)

• 5 months later...

l_2ede3e96ab48405180dfcb9fcf99932c.jpg

l_9f7b2ed6d7e5413e84aa3fbefdd8a067.jpg

l_361b89ed24c64ae1bdfe1d0008805799.jpg

Here's the official trailor :D Indiana sings the theme song & Bella looks like a fun character :)

It looks great :D

the guy who plays Bella's boyfriend 'Will' is Luke Mitchell (new cast member on h&a playing Romeo)

For anyone in the UK under 15- you can enter the competition to meet the girls in London & appear on the tv show they are doing on Nickelodeon next month :)

go here if you want to enter

http://microsites.nick.co.uk/h20competition/

Archived