The Aftermath (by matticus01) - comments

SAM27#

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapter. Glad Belle told Aden that Jason tried to attack him. But it may be nicer if Colleen and Belle can sort things out, eh?

Aww Aden is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet doing the baby's nursery-so cute. :wub:

I bet Aden will be a great dad and protect his son from bad things because his own dad was never there for him when the bad stuff with his grandfather happened.

Hope Cassie says yes to Lucas.

Update soon.

Pity two more chapters to go :( Dont' want it to end.

Will you do a sequel for this fanfiction or not?

The last three chapters have been so good.

Belle giving birth was really funny. Especially with all the swearing. Aden is just the sweetest boyfriend getting the all the stuff for the baby set up. It's good to see Belle happy. She certainly deserves all the happiness in the world considering all shes been through in this fic.

Cassie and Lucas are so cute together as well as Mattie and Ric. It's good as well to see Mattie doing so well. Hope Cassie says yes. I'm kinda surprised that you didn't get Lucas and Mattie back together seeing as you're such a big fan of that pairing. Although I love things the way they are know with the four of them.

Can't wait to find out why Melodys back.

Edited by enjoy the ride