Anaya's Graphics

Guest Anaya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow on 100 pages!! :D You define the word awesome you know that? You're like my idol in graphics. :P There are pages and pages of beautiful icons and none of them are anything less than amazing. The way you use an assortment of texts, colours and composition really make your icons standout and you constantly try new techniques. It makes all of them gorgeous individual pieces of art. :wub:

I’ve missed so many beautiful updates but I have to say these ones are my favourite;

BelleSn6.pngXubySn2.pngLeahRachSn1.pngBelleSn1.png

I love the softness and textures. <33333

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there - new fan here!

I've had a look through your icons from page 1 to 58 (so far) and I must say all icons are really excellent! Will have a look from 58 to 100 later on when I have more time.

In the meanwhile, I've taken a couple of Miles icons - will credit of course, when used.

:D

• 2 months later...

OMG!! It's been agessssss since I've been in here. Thankyou so much Dotti, Mira, Danni, Lesley, Zoe, Jen, Zetti, Pinky, Samantha, Lise, Reilly, Julie, Laura, Barbara, Georgia, Krystal, Monique & Scottcaz22 for all your amazing comments. I really do appreciate them. ^_^ Oh & if anyone wants to save/use they can go right ahead. Although it's a little late so you probably don't want to now. :P

Hey there - new fan here! I've had a look through your icons from page 1 to 58 (so far) and I must say all icons are really excellent! Will have a look from 58 to 100 later on when I have more time.

Wow you actually did that? I must apologize for all the crapness that you had to see. Thankyou for your lovely comment though, glad you like my stuff. And I think you should most definitely check out from 58 onwards, the stuff actually improves a little. :D

Wow on 100 pages!! You define the word awesome you know that? You're like my idol in graphics. There are pages and pages of beautiful icons and none of them are anything less than amazing. The way you use an assortment of texts, colours and composition really make your icons standout and you constantly try new techniques. It makes all of them gorgeous individual pieces of art.

Yeah right! So what do you want? :P Either that or you were blind drunk when commenting. Or most probably a combination of the two. lol! Thankyou I'll still take it anyway even under such circumstances. It's not like I'll get such a response ever again in this thread. Hehe.

---

So nobody told me that Uni was this hard, time consuming & hectic. I never have any time spare nowadays. Anyway with my exams all done now, a couple of days free that I had before my lectures started again & a bit of a Krystal push and I have myself an update. After all this you may get anti-climaxy feelings when you see the stuff. Sorry. :P

Ava1.pngAva27.pngAva15.pngAva25.png

Ava5.pngAva14.pngAva10.pngAva16.png

Ava9.pngAva20.pngAva7.pngAva3.png

Ava13.pngAva17.pngAva23.pngAva31.png

More coming...

Archived