Anaya's Graphics

Guest Anaya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I haven't been in here in ages & OMG!! So many gorgeous comments. :wub: Thank you so, so, so much Danni, Amy, Lesley, Zetti, Barbara, MTerry, Laura, adellejefferies, Jen, theAdellefan, Julie, Janie, lilgemziilou, Katie, Mira, Georgia, Pinky, LauraPhilly, ariana_tithe, Monique, CharlieBucktonfan & Reilly. Your comments are truly appreciated. ^_^

So I found these icons taking up space on my laptop. Decided to post them, nothing interesting or special...

61833399.png88794760.png

-Stares-

.... Woah. The Belle on is amazing, the colouring and the three splits in the image is just amazing <3 and the colouring and cropping on the Ruby one is equally as wonderful. I'm gunna use the Belle one. I'll credit of course :D

Wow, stunning graphics! :wub: The other day I looked back through about 20 pages and not one single av wasn't great. :) Anyway, I really love the colouring and the cropping <3 Can't chose any fave(s). :)

I've saved a few, hope that's okay? Will credit when I use.

• 1 month later...

Thank you Danni, Reilly, Jen, Zetti, Lesley, Sarah, Janie, Sabrina, Stella, Amy, Zoe, Olivia, Leylaa, Lise, Monique, Mira & Barbara for the amazing comments. I really do appreciate them. :wub:

So I was bored & the result is this. Yes, I'm not sure what happened either. It seems that cringeworthy 'Bay of Love' stuff has got in my head. lol! :P Anyway take a look...

83077080.png44177241.png38749576.png49370803.png

44320236.pngadelleoh.png47347799.png59702727.png

96463517.png61488305.png86824594.png43382223.png

94552865.png85451044.png47741842.png65452173.png

omg Anaya your avs are gorgeous absolutely stunning omg I cant believe how amazing they are and the Adelle ones especially... omg wow... your coloring... the cropping and your text makes each and every icon perfect... I wanna be this good, seriously! ^_^

Archived