A Night Of Love

Guest stephyrose4

I just wrote this, And I liked it so I'm gonna start a new fic, I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep doing 'Love Will Never Die' I'm not sure if I like the story.. But anyway here is a new fic..

Story Title: A Night Of Love.

Type of story: Long Fic.

Main Characters: Jack, Martha, Luc, Mattie, Tony, Rachael and some old and new regulars.

BTTB rating: T/A Recommended 15+

Genre: Romance/Drama Oh and of course comedy cos Jack's in it :P

Does story include spoilers:No

Any warnings: SC, L

Summary: Read info underneath.

Martha and Jack broke up after they had a massive fight, about the incident with Jack and his ear. Martha starting dating Corey until she found out who is really was.. And then Jack saved her.. The start of the fic starts of a few weeks after Jack saved Martha. She is sick and tired of people worrying about her.. And she just wants to forget about Corey.. She's gone to see Corey in jail with Jack, But she is still abit upset.

Block out the incident with Martha and the gun going missing that didn't happen.

Tony and Rachael are together in this fic, And so are Luc and Mattie.

Jack and Luc live in the Bachelor Pad.. Rachael, Tony and Mattie live next door and Martha lives with her Grandad upstairs from The Diner.

Chapter 1. ( And its really long!!) haha

The air was cold, and the waves were crashing.. All that she could do was remember what had happened a few weeks ago.. Why? Why me...?She had asked herself 20million times.. Why does everything have to happen bad to me.. and everyone around me? Poor Irene.. How could we not see how much of a creep COREY was. These last few weeks had been really hard on her, Why couldn't anyone just leave her alone, And everyone just forget about what happened with Corey? She had been crying basically the whole day..

Her thoughts were changed as she heard someone calling out to her..

"Martha..."

"Martha, are you alright?" Luc said, scrolling along the beach coming towards her.

"Ohh, sorry what?" Martha couldn't be bothered with anyone at the moment. All she felt like doing was just relaxing.. And enjoying sometime by herself.. But NO everyone has to fuss over her.

"I said are you alright?" Luc questioned her.

"Yeah I'm, ah Yeah I'm fine. She replied.

Luc noticed that she had tears in her eye's and mascara was running down her cheeks..

"Oh my god, Have you been crying? Whats wrong?" Luc asked.

There was silence, Martha couldn't be bothered with this.

"Martha?"

"Nothing, Don't worry Luc. Im sick of people worrying about me, So can you just PLEASE LEAVE! And don't go running to Jack and telling him my information!" Martha screamed and stood up to walk off.

"Martha.. wa.." Luc tried talking but was cut off.

"No Luc, Just leave me alone! " Martha yelled and ran off.

What was wrong with her? Why was she so upset, Hmm he wondered to himself. Maybe I should tell Jack.. No i shouldn't or Martha might go off her head at me again.

The Bachelor Pad. - 7.30pm

"Hey mate." Jack waved to Luc as Luc walked threw the door.. He didn't look very happy.. And he didn't want to be a tattle-tail and tell Jack what happened on the beach.. But he had to tell someone, Martha was really upset.

''Hi"

"We've you been?"

"Um, ah, oh. I was at The Diner. I meet Mattie there" Luc couldn't come up with another excuse.. So Jack would stop asking questions.

Jack laughed, " No you weren't Mattie was just here asking where you wore.."Jack looked at Luc confused.

"Mate, Whats up? I know theres something wrong, Did you and Mattie have a fight or something.." Jack asked.

"No, Don't worry everything is fine. Stop worrying Jack." He said and flopped on the couch.

"Yeah whatever I'm just looking out for my little bro, Anyway I'm going to go see Martha and see if shes alright, She hasn't been that well lately..So I'll catch ya later..

" Jack said as he picked up his keys and jacket and started making his way towards the door..

"Jack.. I don't think thats a good idea." Luc jumped of the couch and ran towards Jack and stopped him.

"Why? Whats wrong with her? " Jack said lifting his eyebrow. He knew something was up.

"Oh nah nothing don't worry. I just think its a bad idea going to see her thats all.."

"Luc I'm not stupid, Bloody tell me! If theres something wrong with Martha you have to tell me.." Jack said, Luc had to tell him now.. there was no way he was getting out of it now.

"Ohh it's not even that bad.." Jack looked at him with the most furious face on him.

"Okay.. Okay.. I was walking along the beach as I was on my way home, And I saw Martha sitting down on the beach.. "

Luc rolled his eyes at Jack..

''AND?? " Jack yelled.

"Yeah settle down.. I went to see if she was alright and she had been crying, And she looked really really upset...Anyways I asked if she was alright and she started yelling at me and said shes sick of everyone worrying about her."

"Thats it I've gotta go see if shes alright. " Jack started running out the door.

"No Jack wait.." Jack stopped at turned around ..

"WHAT ?!"

"She also told me that she didn't want me running of to tell you her information.. So i dunno if its a good idea for you to go and see her.." Luc shrugged.

"I don't care if Martha doesn't want me worrying about her.. I'm still going to see if shes alright. Now I'm going now. GOODBYE. " Jack was gone in a blast..

Jack couldn't wait around wondering if she was okay.. Or even what she was doing? What if she was hurting herself he thought to himself.. Na Martha wouldn't do that.. Or would she?

It had been an hour and Jack had searched Summer Bay up and down! He was now in the car-park outside the surf club.

"Where could she be?! Arrgh." Jack muttered under his breath.

"Where could who be?" Jack spun around to see Martha standing there off her face!

"Oh my god, There you are I've been looking everywhere for you." Jack felt so much weight of his shoulders, Thank god she was alright.

"Ohh how nice of you Jacky boy. " Martha sighed and gave Jack a flirty grin.

"Where have you been anyway?.. "

"Oh ya know, Here and there.. I was actually just about to come around to your house" She said, Could she be anymore flirty?!

"Really? How nice of you Martha." Jack said sarcastically.

"Your drunk aren't you?" He added in. As he started laughing.

"No way.." She laughed. "What makes you think that?" She grinned.

"Oh just that your basically flirting with me.." Jack smiled at her, Martha was so hilarious when she's drunk, But at least shes a happy drunk.. Thats another thing Jack loved about Martha.

"ME? Flirting with you?! Hunny, don't get your hopes up."

"I have got my hopes up already actually. He stuck his tounge out, He loved teasing Martha.

"Shut up, I haven't got time for cheeky Jack." She sighed. "Anyway I've decided I'm staying at your house tonight.. ON THE COUCH.. Actually no you can sleep on the couch.. And I will sleep in your bed." She grinned she loved hyping up Jack.

"You sleeping at my house? Thats something new? And no, I'm not sleeping on the couch." He rolled his eyes at Martha.. "Why do you wanna stay at my place anyway?" He asked.

Martha put a grin on her face ..

"Oh, Granddads just annoying me at the moment.. He wont stop going on at me asking if I'm alright 24/7.. So.." She put on a innocent face. "Can I please stay at your house Jacky?"

"Oh fine, But I'm not sleeping on the couch, You are. And I need to have a talk to you about what happened today down at the beach with Luc.” He said hoping she wouldn't go off at him.

“Luc's a tattle-tail man.. But yes whatever pleases you Jack.”

She really couldn't be bothered arguing over something like this.. She was sick at tired of fighting with Jack.. She couldn't understand why they always had fights.. She absolutely hated it.. One moment they would be getting on like a house of fire.. and the next they would be strangling each others necks. Maybe tonight they could just have some fun and forget about everything that had been going on these past few weeks. She really hoped that they could, Just have at least one night not fighting. Tonight she just wanted to forget everything about Corey and have some fun!

“Anyway... Should we go for a drink?” She continued talking trying to change the subject.

“Arent you a little to drunk already? How much have you had to drink Martha?” he said.

“ Just a few.. or 10. And hey! It takes me ages to get drunk. Remember our drinking competition. That was fun..” She smiled. “ And i won” She added in before Jack could talk.

“Ha ha ha” Jack laughed sarcastically. “Yeah right you fell asleep on the bar!” He laughed.

“Okay we will go for one or two but no more!” He said.

“Okay fine.. Lets go.” And Martha grabbed Jacks hand and before you knew it they were at the bar having a beer.

It had been 2hour's and Martha kept forcing Jack to stay.. She didn't want to leave now.. It was only 10pm! He gave in.. He always did for Martha, He loved Martha way too much to say no to her. They had started playing pool, And of course Jack was letting Martha win.

“You know what Jack? I really miss spending time with you.” Martha said, As she leaned forward and rubbed his hand.

“Yeah me too.” He smiled. By now he had about 6beers and starting to feel tipsy.. So he didn't mind flirting with Martha. And neither did she! She was starting to slow down tho.. Or she knew she would end up in a gutter or something.

“So lets play a game!” She laughed.

“No no no. No way Martha!” He certainly didn't want to start any mischief. He knew they would end up doing something ridiculously stupid.

“Oh come on, Are you scared?” She smiled. “ Come on you pussy!” She laughed.

“Me a pussy? Yeah right. What so you wanna play another game of pool, When you loose and get naked and run threw town? Sounds good to me.” He put on that famous Jack Holden smile. Martha loved that smile. In fact everyone did.

“Yeah sure why not, Will give everyone something to look at, Oh and don't mention talk about. I wouldn't be surprised if Colleen saw me either.” She started laughing.

“Okay fine best of 3. Whoever looses has to strip and run naked threw town! Even tho this isn't much a town.. So not many people would see.” He stated and laughed.

He knew this was gonna start mischief but oh well at least they were starting to get along with each other.. Even if they were drunk.

Thanks for reading.

Please tell me if this is good or not.. Cos I just thought i would post and see if anyone liked it.

Preview: Who will be running threw town naked?

Will Jack and Martha do anything they will regret in the morning?

Or will they be fine with what they do :P

Comments?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate it... Lol, no I love it. Definately continue with this and your other one. Please.

"ME? Flirting with you?! Hunny, don't get your hopes up."

"I have got my hopes up already actually. He stuck his tounge out, He loved teasing Martha.

"Shut up, I haven't got time for cheeky Jack." She sighed. "Anyway I've decided I'm staying at your house tonight.. ON THE COUCH.. Actually no you can sleep on the couch.. And I will sleep in your bed." She grinned she loved hyping up Jack.

"You sleeping at my house? Thats something new? And no, I'm not sleeping on the couch." He rolled his eyes at Martha.. "Why do you wanna stay at my place anyway?" He asked.

I loved that. I love drunk Martha, she's so funny.

More please.

Great start! :D

You got to love a drunk Martha. That's always funny! :lol:

Preview: Who will be running threw town naked?

Will Jack and Martha do anything they will regret in the morning?

Or will they be fine with what they do

Wonder who will have to run naked. :unsure: Martha had the most drinks. So I guess she could lose the game. :unsure:

They will be fine with what they do. :P Well, I hope so.

More please.

Wow thanks guys. I didnt notice how many replies I had.. :o

There will most probably be a update tonight.. I'm writing it now..

I'm a afraid to say that the nude run threw town isn't gonna happen :lol:

Martha gets to drunk and you get the rest..

"C'mon Martha it's your go." Jack sighed,why does she have to take so long.. He just wanted the game to finish so they could get to the intresting stuff!

"Yeah yeah, What balls am I on again?"she asked mockingly.

"The big balls Martha" He said.

Martha thought that was hilarious and started cracking up.. Jack wondered maybe she was too drunk to even play pool now?

SEE! Just a lil preview its gay tho :blink:

More interesting stuff coming up so stay tuned!! :)

EDIT: But there could be a nude run later on in the story :lol:

Archived