A Night Of Love

Guest stephyrose4

^^ Wow thanks guys :P

I really appreciate the comments :)

Heres the next chap..

Chapter 2

May contain unacceptable stuff in here for younger readers.

They had just finished 2 games of pool, Jack had won 1. And Martha had won 1 as well. Jack was letting her win. Only cos she was moaning every 10seconds saying that he was going hard on her.

"C'mon Martha it's your go." Jack sighed,why does she have to take so long.. He just wanted the game to finish so they could get to the interesting stuff!

"Yeah yeah, What balls am I on again?"she asked mockingly.

"The big balls Martha" He said.

Martha thought that was hilarious and started cracking up.. Jack wondered maybe she was too drunk to even play pool now?

"Whats so funny?" Jack asked and put a smile on his face.

"I don't even know" She moaned threw a laugh.

"Okay I'm gonna go for number 11!" She aimed up the shot and went to push the cue and suddenly she fell over.

She started cracking up,She really was in a state.. She couldn't even play pool now.. Yet again.. even stand up.

"Okay thats it Martha were going back to my place now, You cant even play pool". He laughed, He then went around to where she was lying and slowly pushed her up.

"Oh why.. I was enjoying this" She moaned.

"Yeah so was I, But you're in no state to be here, Look at you, you went to aim up a shot and you fell over!" He laughed with amusement.

"C'mon lets go."

He made it clear they were definitely going home now, She wasn't going to change his mind. He didn't want to get embarrassed by the state she was in..And plus! He was also drunk now! So whats the point hanging around in the surf club when there both of their face's?! They definitely didn't want someone to see them they knew.

30 Minutes later they still hadn't made it that far.. They where only at the end of the beach.

Martha's POV.

Okay, I'm so so drunk right now, And I'm walking along the beach to.. Ah, Jacks house. Yes Jack's house I have no idea what I'm getting myself into, But hey. I don't really give a toss at the moment.

Jack's POV.

Oh gosh what am I getting myself into, Martha's going to do something shes gonna regret.. And here it comes.

. . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . .

"Soooo, Do you feel like doing something?"She stopped, and grabbed Jacks hand and spun him around to face her.

"Like,what exactly?" He cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Hmmm, I dunno.." She paused at looked up at Jack and then glanced out to the ocean.

"No way Martha! I know what your thinking, Theres no way in hell I'm going for a swim." He grabbed Martha's hand and started dragging her, So they could continue heading home.

"Ohhh please,we could make it more interesting." She glared up and smiled at him and started tugging on his jeans.

He looked down, watching her hand mucking around down by his zipper.

"No,no,no don't even think about it Missy." He snatched her hand away, But making sure it didn't hurt her and placed it down by her side.

“Stop it Martha, Your too drunk to notice what your doing.” Jack looked down at her, What was he thinking?

He so badly wanted her, And she wanted him. But maybe cos she was drunk? Or maybe she truly did want Jack back. He was there for Martha all the time.. If something was wrong, He would be there. He always was and would be forever, Well in his mind he knew he would.

“No I'm not,” she sighed. “If we were here and I was totally sober I would be doing exactly what I'm doing now.” She smiled, reaching out to grab Jack and wrapped her arms around him, He couldn't resist but cuddle her back, She needed him and he needed her. Well for this moment anyway.

There was silence for 5minutes they just loved standing there cuddling, In fact it was full moon and it looked absolutely amazing. The cool air was running threw their bodies and they just wanted to stay there in that moment forever.. Until Jack broke the silence..

“Well” he slightly let go of Martha.. “we should start heading home.. C'mon” He grabbed her hand and they started making there way home.

It was 3.30am and Jack was fast asleep in his bed, But there in the lounge all by herself on the couch lay Martha, She couldn't get to sleep, she kept thinking about Jack. She didn't understand why he wanted her to sleep in the lounge. What a Meany. She thought.. Thats it, She was gonna go into Jacks room and wake him up.

She slowly got up from the couch and placed her feet quietly on the floor, She got herself up and started creeping towards Jacks room, She quietly opened the door and made her way towards the bed.

She slightly lifted up the duvet and slid herself into his bed, She moved herself closer to him and suddenly he woke up.

“What the hell?” He turned around and found himself face to face with Martha.

“What are you doing in here Martha?” He was confused, Why was she here?

“I couldn't get to sleep Jack and..” She moved closer to him and started trailing her fingers down his torso. “ I wanted to be here with you.” She continued trailing her fingers down towards his stomach when he stopped her..

“No, Your drunk and in the morning, You wont even be here when I wake up, Your only taking advantage of me because your drunk and I'm just here for a root.” He said quietly as Luc was in the other room. Martha looked at him with the most shocked face, Why was he doing this?

“ Jack I'm basically sober now! I can reassure you that I will be here the morning.” She sighed and rolled her eyes at him. What a jerk? Thinking she just wanted a root with any guy!

“How do I know that? I have no idea if your just saying that. Anyway who said I even wanted you in my bed?” He asked. Martha had put the most disgusted face on her face. How dare he talk to me like that!

“Oh for f**k sakes Jack, If yo-” She started yelling but was cut off.

“Martha I'm only joking..”he smiled. “You know Luc's gonna be awake now and his gonna think somethings going on in here.”

“Well..” She started moving EVEN closer to Jack and laid her hand on his chest. “ Lets give him something to talk about”

Preview:Things are heating up.. :wub:

But will Jack stop it or let it go on..?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're a cow. You just had to stop it there didn't you.

and i agree with KatieL you had to stop it there...

Why did you stop it there?

Hopefully Jack will let it go on! He wants her! She wants him!

I stopped it there so i could get all these lovely comments from you all :lol:

Hmm, Nah I dont reckon that they will 'do it' :P HEEEEHEEE. Or maybe they will? :wink:

Or maybe they get caught in act? :blink:

:P

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE FOR YOUNGER READERS!

Chapter 3.(Wow 2 in one night :blink: Only cos you wanted to find out!! So feel lucky! :P)

Jack cocked an eyebrow, and smiled. "What did you have in mind?"

"Something to go along the lines with..." she slowly started making her way across his body, and making her way to his neck, She peppered kisses all over his neck and slowly sucked on it,she made her way to his lips, he then lead forward to capture the kiss until she pulled back.

"But.." she slowly moved back slightly."If you don't want it to happen, It doesn't worry me." she shrugged,and put on a cheeky smile, she knew he wanted it, but she loved being a tease.

"So thats how you wanna play it, is it?" he placed his hands on her backside pushing her back forward, he slowly started trickling his fingers up and down her back and down towards her skirt,She let her eyes fall shut, feeling as his hand fiddled around beneath her, her body was starting to twitch, she loved it when Jack touched her like that, It felt amazing.

She chuckled slightly opening her eyes, as she felt his hands pulling on her skirt, he slowly slit the skirt of and pushed Martha down towards him.

It was starting to get intense, very intense in fact. He looked down into Martha's eyes, they glared into each others eyes and slowly made their way into a nice and passionate kiss, he gently sucked on the bottom of her lip, and made his way to massaging his tounge with hers. She couldn’t help but moan of pleasure.

He slowly moved around slightly releasing her on the bed, hovering over her, he then placed his hands down towards the top of her boob-tube.. He then slowly pulled her boob-tube down, Leaving her exposed in a bra and underwear, as he made his way back up he planted soft kisses all the way to her neck, she felt all the pleasure coming to her.

Grabbing each side of Jacks boxers she slowly pulled them down, as Jack did the same with her.

They started making love, making every minute count, like there was no tomorrow.

As their actions continued to increase they heard someone yelling..“ What the hell is going on in there? Are you alright Jack?!” They heard a voice coming from in the lounge, As the door swung open they both quickly pulled the duvet over them..

Luc stood there, lifeless just staring back and forth and Jack and Martha.

“Luc its not what you think!” Jack broke the silence.

“What do you mean its not what I think? Of course it is! You were having sex!” He beamed at Jack, and cocked his eyebrows at him.

“I'm not saying you cant have sex! But I mean c'mon you woke me up because you too were so loud!” He started cracking up.

Jack and Martha sat there not saying anything, not mention embarrassed that Jack's little brother caught them in act! Martha sat there in silence she had nothing to say.

“Hhh,mm, yeah well your making this really comfortable aren't you Luc.” He said shyly pulling his boxers up under the covers.

“Well what did you want me to say? Oh what are you guys doing, Just watching tv? No Jack” He laughed. “ For all I could know someone could of be burgling the house” He said “ Well thats what it sounded like..” He muttered under his breath and giggled.

Martha couldn't help but laugh, Luc standing there in amusement watching his big brother in so much embarrassment.

“And Luc you better not tell Dad about this or I'll smash you.” He told him seriously.

“Hey” Martha butted in. “Don't be mean” And punched Jacks arm softly. How could Martha be doing this in this situation Jack thought to himself? Maybe she really does want me back?

“Whatever..” He muttered. “Luc can you get out now? Were going to sleep now.” He looked at Luc, basically telling him to **** off and leave him alone. He had, had enough of Luc and his childish laughing.

“Sleep? Yeah right. More like more action! Well I better shut the door and go sleep at Dad's if its that case.” Luc found this so amusing, He loved embarrassing his big bro.

“Luc just shut up and go back to sleep.”

“Fine goodnight, Goodnight Martha” Luc smiled at them and slowly shut the door.

Martha and Jack sat there for a few minutes in silence.. did this really happen?! They both thought to them selves.. Until Martha broke the silence..

“Ahh well, that was awkward wasn't it?” She glanced over at Jack and laughed slightly.

“Its not funny Martha.”

“You know he's gonna tell Dad, Oh and don't even mention how long he is gonna go on about this at me..” he added in and fell down into his pillows.

“Don't worry about it, Lets just get some sleep yeah, Well worry about it in the morning.” She moved over towards him and placed a soft kiss of his cheek.

The next morning, it was 10am and they both had shocking headaches but they were still lying in bed. Luc was awake in the lounge, And Jack really couldn't be bothered with Luc at the moment.

“Hey Dad!” Luc looked over towards his father that was at the door with his surfboard.

“Hey mate.” He smiled at his son.

“Where's Jack i thought we could go for a surf?” He asked Luc confused why he wasn't up yet.

“He's still in bed..I think” He knew he was but he didn't want his dad going in there, especially with Martha in there.. Tony wanted Jack and Martha together but not when Martha was going threw a rough patch.

“Oh I better go wake him up then ” And he started making his way to Jacks room.

“No Dad I wouldn-” It was too late.

“Hey Jack get up lets go for a sur-” Tony was shocked was that really Martha in there?

“Oh hi Martha I didn't see you there...” He trailed off in to a mutter.

“Ah, I'll just um, Get out of your way.” He smiled awkwardly and walked out closing the door behind him.

Jack looked at Martha, “ Oh for f**k sakes!” Jack yelled.

EDIT: oops forgot the preview.

Preview: They've been caught twice?

And one was extremly embarrassing but will Tony be happy for them?

Luc keeps going on at Jack, Embarrassing him.

PS; I so expect comments now that I put that up :P

Lucas had to ruin it. <_< But it was funny. :lol: Jack is so embarrassed. Maybe they should be a bit more quiet and lock the door next time. :P

“Well what did you want me to say? Oh what are you guys doing, Just watching tv? No Jack” He laughed. “ For all I could know someone could of be burgling the house” He said “ Well thats what it sounded like..” He muttered under his breath and giggled.

:lol: I don't think burglars would make noises like that. :P

More please.

I'm shocked. Two updates in the one night. You're either extremely bored or inspired. :P

How embarassing. Luc's such a brat. Seriously, who just goes barging into their brother's room. I know I wouldn't. Maybe Jack should invest in getting a lock on the door. Just a thought.

And as for Tony, if he's not happy, well then, blow him. Who cares what he thinks.

More please. :lol:

Archived