A Night Of Love

Guest stephyrose4

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D So Im finally here lol . . . :P

Stephy you are sooooooooooooooo . . . . BAD lol . . .

Martha drunk is so funny . . .

And Jack but Martha was hilarious lol . . .

haha Luc caught them . . . and Tony :P

You so have to updat soon . . .

Well done, amazing :)

^^ Thanks for the comments guys.

And Bec how am i bad :P

Well heres the next chapter.

May contain bad language :lol:

Chapter 4.

One moment things were going good with Martha and Jack, They were drunk yeah, But now Jack had to put up with his brother. He was so immature and being a ignorant little brat,he really couldn't be bothered getting out of bed,facing him and his father,plus he still had his shocking headache.

"Arrrgh!why do things always turn out like this?"Jack sighed and threw his pillow across the room.

"Luc's such a little brat, What did he think just barging into my room, He knew exactly what was going on in here" he said, as he scrunched up his face with anger.

" Jack, just forget about,stop worrying so much."she smiled; trying to force away her nerves.

"What do you mean don't worry about it?!" He said, getting frustrated how could she just say that?

"Oh my god Jack"she sighed "its happened now,its not like we can rewind back time and take it back"

Jack shook his head, "well i wish we could.."He muttered under his breath.

"Pardon?" She knew exactly what he had said,but she wanted to make sure,he really did say it.

His voice became more louder, "I said I WISH WE COULD."

Martha sat there in silence for a few seconds,what a prick she thought. Until she spoke up.

"Well i guess its safe to say, you didn't even want any of this to happen,You know what Jack?"she looked over at him,"you can just get stuffed, I'm sick and tired of you." she spat at him, before whipping of the duvet cover, and making her way over to her skirt that was on the floor next to him.

"No Martha wait..I'm sorry okay, I'm just angry,"he grabbed her hand and spun her around to face him, "i didn't mean to take it out on you." he put on a innocent face, and made sure he had his grip on Martha so she couldn't take off.

"Jack I'm just so fed up with everything,you sit there like you didn't want any of this to happen," she sadly admitted. "theres me thinking we could have another chance," she said softly turning it into a quiet whisper.

Jack just sat there shocked,did she really just say that?! He shuffled over slightly making some room for Martha to sit down. But she just stood there.

"I feel like an idiot .. you know..I cant believe I actually thought it would work," She let go of Jacks hand,"i think I'm just gonna go" she sighed and looked at Jack.

"Martha you can't just tell me that,and then just leave, can you just please sit down." he begged her grabbing her to sit down.

"NO" her voice got louder,"just forget this ever happened." she looked at him one last time, then put on her skirt and left jack's room, slamming his door shut.

She left him there in shock, and not even mention overwhelmed. He couldn't believe she just left him there,after everything she just told him. He really needed to talk to her.. But there was no way she was going to talk to him today. He sighed to himself and took a big breath in getting ready to be hassled by his brother, Oh well he said to himself I may as well get it over at done with.. As he lifted his self up and entered the lounge.

Jack was sitting at the bench in the kitchen, he hadn't spoken one word, not to Luc, Not even to his father, So his father thought it would have been good to leave. Luc kept looking back and forth and Jack, Jack was just waiting for something to come out of his blabbering mouth.

Luc glanced over at Jack, “What's up with you today?”he said

Nothing” Jack replied,not with any expression or anything.

“What makes you say that?” He added, while looking up at Luc.

“Oh maybe, that you haven't spoken one word,since you came out of your room.” He looked at Jack with a look in his eye, basically saying dur you idiot.

“So..., is it a crime not to talk or something?” he rolled his eyes.

“No I'm just saying..” he said muttering it under his breath.

“What happened with Martha before, she came running out of your room,basically crying in fact.”

Jack really couldn't be bothered with this, is it like 21question's day? He thought.

“Mind your own f**king business, Don't you have a life of you own!” He screamed at Luc,before standing up and walking into his room.

Wow Luc thought to himself, I didn't know he was that upset. Jack was sick of sitting at home so he had got dressed and gone for a walk along the beach,he needed to refresh his mind and have some time of his own, Luc was so annoying.

The Surf Club – 8.30pm.

Jack had spent all day just relaxing and thinking about what Martha had said to him earlier on,he couldn't get her out of his mind. On the other hand Martha had started work at 3 this afternoon and she was finishing at 10, tho she knew she was a bet harsh on Jack she couldn't understand why he had been in a grump so much. Yeah his brother caught them in bed, But so what? Doesn't mean he had to bite her head off.

Martha was busy at work, the surf club was really busy tonight, there were heaps of people there, because of the fishing competition that had happened earlier on today. Basically the whole room was full of men, hmmm she thought to herself look at all these fine looking guys. She was glancing threw the room, When her eye's meet with Jack.

Oh my god, Oh my god she thought to herself, here we go.

Jack hadn't noticed Martha until he had turned around to hear someone yelling, he couldn't keep his eyes off her ever since he had seen her. She looked sexy even in her work uniform, everything about her was perfect. He loved her so much,and hated it when they were fighting.

Jack had finished his drink and needed another one, Well this is it,Its time to face Martha he had told himself a few times before he made his way up to the bar.

“Hey” he smiled; before he leaned on the bar.

“Hi,um what would you like?”

“Um, a beer will do.” he said,he knew she was trying to ignore him and everything that had happened last night. He just wanted to sort everything out.

“One beer” She smiled; and passed his drink over, he went to grab his beer and grabbed her hand at the same time. They looked in to each other's eye's for a few seconds before Jack took the drink.

“Thanks” he replied, and sat down on the stool.

“No problem”; she replied smiling, as she tried brushing her anger away.

“Martha we need t-” he started talking before he got cut off.

“No Jack, not here I'm working.” she quickly said,as she starting washing the bench.

“Well can we go for a walk after you finish work then?” He asked, he really wanted to sort this out, it was so ridiculous how they were acting all weird and nervous around each other.

Martha just kept washing, and didn't reply.

“Martha?” he asked again and put his hand on hers stopping her from cleaning the bench.

She looked up at him, he looked devastated she had to say yes.

“I'll think about it.” She smiled; and moved his hand off hers and continued what she was doing..

Preview: Will Martha say yes?

Or will she keep ignoring Jack, and go hook up with another guy? :ph34r:

:o i come on and there are TWO updates!!

we're so lucky :lol:

Preview: Will Martha say yes?

Or will she keep ignoring Jack, and go hook up with another guy? :ph34r:

she better say yes <_<

and no hooking up with randoms, that never works out for anyone...

how many updates will there be next time i check....

how many updates will there be next time i check....

hmm, hopefully lots :lol:

She'd better not hook up with another guy . . .

say yes Martha, say yes you SILLY girl . . .

Your very bad Stephy, very bad indeed

You wanna know why ? ? ?

Coz I said lol

Me bad, nooo im not :P

Lol, I'm gonna make sure she hooks up with someone now just cos I'm aloud :P Hahaha. Nah she wont. Or will she? :wink:

Lol, I know im like bumping my thread, and making it messy, But i dont care :P

Archived