A Night Of Love

Guest stephyrose4

Thanks for the comments.

I dont really like this chapter, its so rushed. So it may not be good.

Its probably the worst chapter by far. But at the end they make-up :lol:

Chapter 5

2 Hours had passed, and Martha was ignoring Jack of course. Her shift had finished and she was having a few drinks with Tasha and Rachael. And Jack was with his dad, Robbie and a few mates from work, sitting across the room from Martha.

For the few hours Jack had been there,he couldn't stop thinking about Martha, Now and again they would lock eyes for a few seconds, But then Martha would look away.

"So dad, I heard you got pretty drunk the other night?" Jack asked his father before laughing, He was having a fun time with his dad and some of his mates, it was great just chilling out, except he couldn't get Martha out of his head. Why was she being so ridiculous.

"Ha ha ha, I did not, who told you that story?" Tony said sarcastically, before he laughed.

"Oh yeah sure dad, You and your beers aye" He giggled, and punched his dad in the arm softly.

"Hey no abusing, Robbie get him outta here." Tony joked, Like Robbie could do anything?

"Me" Robbie laughed sarcastically. "What could I do?" he added, and they all started cracking up.

Martha was looking over at Jack, he was having such a great time, But there in her own world,Martha was sitting there thinking about Jack of course.

"Martha..."

"Martha, Are you out of your daydream about Jack yet?" Tasha said.

"Huh? What'd you say?" Martha asked.

Tasha and Rachael had noticed that she couldn't take her eyes off Jack.

"I said, Are you out of your day-dream yet?" Tasha said, but Martha didn't reply.

"Or maybe, your concentrating on a little someone,particular over there." Rachael glanced over at Jack and laughed.

"Yeah right!" Martha sighed. "I'm sick of him, and his excuses all the time" she added before glancing over at Jack again.

"Yeah thats why you can't take your eye's of him, right? Tasha said, as she nudged Martha.

"Look! He is looking over here now, You guys are acting so ridiculous,Go talk to him Martha." She added in.

Martha shook her head. "No." She stated simply.

"Martha stop it, You love him, Whats the point in you too, Ignoring each other? She replied. "Your gonna end up, making up and sleeping together anyway." She added, muttering under her breath.

"Excuse me?" Martha laughed.

"What? Its true, Everyone knows it." Tasha said, Before giggling and nudging Rachael.

"Yeah, Come on lets go over there, it will be more exciting with the boys humor." Rachael admitted and grabbed her bag and started making her way over to the boys.

"Come on Martha" Tasha said, Before pulling on her arm.

"Oh for god sake's do you know how awkward this is gonna be?" Martha spat at Tasha, and started making there way over to the boys.

An hour had passed, and Jack and Martha hadn't talked, maybe a few words, But you couldn't call that a conversation.

Martha was quite drunk,she just wanted to forget about Jack and the fights that they kept having, she didn't even notice she was chatting up one of Jacks work mates. And then again she didn't even know his name. Jack just sat there talking to the others, trying to ignore Martha chatting up his mate. She would sometimes look over at Jack and smile, and he would smile back in return.

"So Anthony, where do you work?" Martha said.

"Anthony?" Jack butted in. "His name is Sam." He laughed, and everyone looked at Martha trying to force away the embarrassment.

"Oh yeah, Sam." Martha laughed."So where do you work?"

"I work with Jack, You know your ex boyfriend?" He winked at Jack and laughed.

At the mention of Jack's name it brought a smile to her face. Everyone knew she still liked him, and he liked her, So why was this so awkward and stupid, No-one knew about the fight,Except Tasha and Rachael, and they weren't gonna say anything.

"Oh okay, cool, Must be fun." She replied and looked over at Jack, Which he was looking at her too.

"Yeah." Sam replied. "Anyway guys I'm gonna head off I've got a early shift tomorrow." He added.

"Yeah same" The other work mates replied.

"Cya guys, have fun tomorrow at work." Jack said and started laughing.

"We always do." Sam replied and smiled.

Robbie and Tasha had left by now, And it was just Jack, Martha, Tony and Rachael. Tony and Rachael were talking and Jack finally had the chance to talk to Martha alone.

Jack leaned over towards Martha."So Martha, Did you have fun chatting up Sam?" he whispered in her ear.

"Pardon? Are you jealous or something? There's no need for you to be, remember you didn't want anything to happen between us" she replied, with a cheeky smirk.

"Oh really? How would you know, you wont even let me talk to you” He replied and cocked his eyebrows at her.

Yeah well that isn't really my fault is it, I'm not the one that yells over something so ridiculous.” she spat at him.

Tony noticed something going on between them, and spoke up.

“Are you guys alright over there?” he asked.

“Yeah we're fine, Nothing to worry about” She spoke up “Is there Jack?”

“Yeah every things fine dad.” He said, and faked a smile. As he was talking he moved his hand down towards Martha's crouch. Her face turned into a disgusted look. “Every thing's fine,remember?” he whispered so that only Martha could hear, and he grinned.

“Okay good, Well me and Rachael are gonna go home now, Dunno about you guy's but we've got to get some sleep.” He replied, standing up and grabbing Rachael's hand.

“Na I'm gonna stay here for a while, I'll come around tomorrow sometime and we'll go for a surf, you, me, and..” He turned to Martha..“Whats his face”

“Who's whats his face?” Tony asked confused.

“Luc for god sakes.” he replied looking down at the ground, even mentioning his name made Jack angry.

“Whats going on between you two mate?” his father asked.

Nothing, Dad I'm not in the mood to talk about him at the moment, Just go home and get some sleep, yeah?” he said, seriously.

“Fine, But i want you telling me everything tomorrow, I'm not putting up with you two, arguing.

“Alright goodnight Martha.” Martha stood up and gave Tony a hug, and then gave Rachael a hug.

Rachael whispered in her ear “Sort things out with Jack, Martha. Seriously.” she let go and smiled in return.

“Goodnight guys, have a good rest of the night, I'm sure you will” Martha waved them off and laughed.

“Night” Jack said, and faked a smile.

“So, what do you feel like doing?” Jack said cheekily and grinned.

“I dunno about you, But I'm going home.” she replied.

“What, no, You cant we have to talk Martha.”

Martha sighed, “Why? Whats there to talk about, you made it pretty clear you didn't want anything to happen between us, so why now, whats changing your mind?” she rolled her eyes and sat down next to Jack.

“Martha you didn't even let me have time to speak, What do you expect me to do? Just sit here, and not talk and let everything be so complicated and awkward. No. I wanna sort this out.” he replied.

“Well, start talking then” she stated, and fell into the chair making herself comfy.

“Well first off, I did want, what happened between us to happen the other night, But you didn't even let me tell you what I was feeling. Why would you think I didn't want it to happen? I was just angry with Luc. I didn't mean to take it out on you..”

He paused for a minute trying to think of what to say. “ Martha I love you so much, and theres no way I'm gonna let this wreck what we have between each other.” he smiled. “Over one stupid little thing like this, Its just childish.” he added.

“Jack thats still no excuse to yell at me tho, Do you know how much that hurt me?” she admitted sadly, trying to brush away her tears that were appearing in her eyes.

“I know that Martha, I know saying sorry isn't going to fix anything, it just broke my heart to see you like that, and you know I wouldn't do anything like that on purpose. I love you too much to do that to you.” he replied grabbing her hand.

“Okay.” she replied. Thats all Martha could say, she was basically speechless.

“So, Can we put this be hide us, I promise I'll never do it again.”

“Fine, But Jack just please don't shout at me okay.”

I mean it Jack.” she added in.

I promise.”

“Soooo, now that we've put this behind us, Can i get that kiss I've been waiting for?” he said putting on a cheeky grin.

“Do you ever give up?” she smiled in return, and moved closer towards him.

“No, you know me, I get anything and everything i want.” He replied sticking out his tounge.

“I wouldn't be too sure about that Mr.” she smirked.

“But i suppose that kiss would be good.” she said, putting her arms around his neck, and with him wrapping his arm's around her waist he pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Pulling away he looked into her eyes, “I'm so sorry.” he said once again, and placed a kiss on her forehead. “I love you.” she replied..

Jack looked into her eyes, and said the exact thing, “ And I love you.”

And with that they left the surf club, and made their way back to Jacks, for a very adventuress night, and remembering to lock the door this time, and to, of course be quieter.

Preview:Will things stay on track?

Or will they go down-track again? :(

Will it go from being happy to:

Arguing again?

Crying?

Or will they just stay happy?

Hmm i wonder :P

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They finally made up! :D Lucas better stay in his room tonight! :wink:

^^ Ditto that! :lol:

Brilliant update as usual!

Keep them happy!

Or if you insist on making them unhappy once more then they can argue again then Martha can cry lots and then they can have hot make up sex :ph34r::wub:

More please!

Siana__x

You know I'm only commenting because you're making me. Lol, I know you're not. I just didn't get time to when I read it.

Thank god, they know what a lock is. Use it, unless you want everyone coming in and watching you do your business.

They're happy, leave them like that. I'll hurt you if you break them up again. :P

More please.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments!!

:lol: Katie yes, they do know what a lock is surprisingly.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, my life's just so busy!!! :lol: JOKES.

I just haven't been on the computer much.. But anyway..

There isnt much going on in this chapter.. so yeah here it is..

Oh and sorry its kinda short.

Chapter 6

"So, what do you feel like doing today?" Jack said, as he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend.

"Lying here all day, with you in my arms." Martha replied; as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Jack laughed; "That would be great,but I'm not lazy like you." he replied, grinning.

"I'm not lazy," she rolled her eyes. "Well if you think I'm lazy, then what are you, like paralyzed or something?" she asked, joking.

Jack just laughed, he loved it when they were happy.

"Fine, lets go to the beach, the one.... where we went skinny dipping that time." Martha added, smiling. Jack knew exactly what Martha was thinking.

"No way, were not going skinny dipping there again, remember what happened last time!" he said, questioning Martha.

"Oh cry me a river...." she laughed; "see your the lazy one babe." she added, softly punching him in the chest.

"Theres no way your going to change my mind." he glanced across at her with a small smile.

"Even, if i do this?" she said, trickling her fingers down his torso, and slowly making her way down towards his boxers.

"No, not even that, I think we had enough of that last night." he replied, grabbing her hand.

"Aw, your no fun, Just cos your a cop, doesn't mean you have to be good all the time you know" she smirked, as she moved across the bed from him.

"Hey, don't be mean." he replied, folding his bottom lip down, while folding his arms.

"Your such a baby Jack." she said in amusement, slowly pushing herself off the bed.

"Hey, where are you going? Don't be a ditcher." he laughed, and pulled her back down.

"To have a shower, if thats alright with you constable Holden." she said, mocking him, and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Okay, only if I can come too"

"I thought you said, that you had enough of that last night?" she replied,cocking her eyebrows at him.

"Get your head out of the gutter Mackenzie, Just cos were gonna have a shower together, doesn't mean where gonna have sex," he giggled.

"Its cos I'm so good, aye? The best sex you've had." he added in.

"Seriously Jack, you need to get over yourself, it may be true, but you go on too much." she laughed, pushing herself of the bed, and made her way out the door.

"See, i told you it was true." he replied mockingly, as he stood up, and ran into the bathroom after Martha.

They had finished their shower and were making their way into the bedroom.. When they heard a voice.

"Whats going on here?" a smug voice called out from the kitchen.

Spinning around, Jack and Martha turned to see Luc standing there. "What does it look like, idiot." Jack replied, muttering.

"No need to get violent, I was just asking." he sniggered at his anger.

"Yes Luc, me and Martha are back together, is that what you wanted to know?" he replied, in annoyance.

"Guys, stop fighting." Martha butted in.

Jack and Luc both looked at Martha.

"What, stop acting like a 10 year old Jack, he's your brother".

Luc looked back and forth at Jack and Martha, and laughed.

"Hey, I'm not the only one acting like their 10." Jack spat out, in annoyance and walked of into his room.

"Don't worry about him, his being a idiot." Martha said, as she walked off into Jacks room, and shut the door.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"So I'm being an idiot, am I? he gasped, pulling on his shorts.

"Jack, stop it, whenever your angry at someone, you always take it out on someone else." she replied, shaking her head at him in frustration, and flopped on the bed.

Jack just sighed, and continued putting on his clothes, and Martha continued talking..

“Seriously Jack, you need to stop, theres no need for you to be mad at Luc, were together now, so what does it matter?” she spat out, making it clear she was sick of him being so stupid.

“He just pisses me of alright, when ever he finds something out about me, he always has to be a ignorant little brat, and keep going on at me about it.” he said, in frustration.

“But Jack, you cant stay angry at him forever, he's your brother.” she replied; moving over to the other side of the bed where Jack was sitting.

“Yeah I know.” he replied.

“Can you just please sort it out with him, Jack...” she said, wrapping her hands around his stomach. “I hate seeing you angry.” she added, planting a kiss on his cheek.

“Okay okay, I'll take him surfing or something then, but only if you come too.” he replied; turning around and pushing Martha down towards the pillows and gave her a kiss.

“Fine, But let me get dressed first okay, I don't want the whole town seeing me in only a towel.” she said, laughing.

“Oh why not, everyone would love it, specially me.” he said, cocking his eyebrows and gave her a wink.

“Ha ha very funny.” she said sarcastically. “Okay let me get dressed then we'll go.”

“Okay, I'll go ask Luc if he wants to come.” he replied, giving her a kiss.

Jack, Martha, Luc, Mattie, Rachael and Tony were all down at the beach, Luc invited Mattie, and Jack also invited Rachael and Tony aswell.

Jack and Martha were busy kissing, and everyone was starting to get annoyed, could they be anymore lovey dovey?

"Hey" Tony said; punching Jack in the arm. "This is a beach were young people go, if you wanted to know"

"Yeah yeah, shut up." Jack said as he sat up and laughed.

"Yeah Jack, see look at that little girl over there, shes probably telling her mum that its disgusting." Luc said, pulling his view over to the little girl on the beach.

"You can talk, look at you and Mattie, you do it anywhere possible." Jack replied; and stood up.

"Anyway who wants to go for a swim" he added, taking of his top.

Everyone nodded, and stood up and starting run down the beach, but Martha just continued lying there.

Jack stood there looking at her, glancing up and down at her sexy body.

"Yes?" Martha asked.

"Theres no way your not coming for a swim too, c'mon." he said; pulling her up.

"No Jack, im sunbathing." she replied, screaming and laughing at the same time.

"Your tanned enough." he replied; grabbing Marthas hand, as they ran down the beach.

Preview: Everything is going great,but will something happen that will change everyones life's forever?

Aw :wub: They're happy. Don't ruin it Stephy.

If I was Martha, I would never leave the bedroom. :wink: Who needs to shower? :P

So is that why I haven't seen you on msn for awhile? I have no one to talk to with Barbara on holidays now. :(

More soon pretty please.

P.S I update TOL, now you have to comment on that or else. :ph34r:

Aw They're happy. Don't ruin it Stephy.

If I was Martha, I would never leave the bedroom. Who needs to shower?

So is that why I haven't seen you on msn for awhile? I have no one to talk to with Barbara on holidays now.

More soon pretty please.

P.S I update TOL, now you have to comment on that or else.

You would never leave the bedroom :lol: HAHAHAH, no but the shower can be interesting too ya kno.. :P

Maybe Jack drowns? :o Or maybe Martha? Or maybe Luc? Or maybe that little girl on the beach? :o you never will know, until i update.

But i definetly, wouldnt kill Jack off, because i love him to bits, Or maybe i might? :P

Thank you for the comments, I enjoy reading them :D.. And it inspires me to write more :)

Anyway, heres the next chapter, for all you lovely people! :lol:

Chapter 7

Later that day at 6 o'clock Jack and Martha were at Jack's having dinner, Jack had made a delicious dinner again.

"So, I was thinking we should go on a camping trip, us and the family." Jack said, glancing up to Martha.

"Yeah, that would be cool, But what place and when?" she replied, before taking another gulp of food.

"Um, do you remember that place we went past, when we went on that picnic, it is like 45minutes away, and it has a river right next to it?" he replied, lifting his eyebrows, to see if she would remember it.

"Yeah," she said remembering how lovely it was there. "That place is so beautiful." She added, before giving a cheesy grin.

"Well do you want to go there?" he asked. "I do" he added, before he placed his fork and knife on his empty plate.

"Yeah, that would be awesome hun, but when? Cos you know everyone will have to get time of work."

"Well I have work off for a week, and its the school holidays, so Luc and Mattie will be free." he said.

"What about your dad and Rach?

"Well, dad could easily get work off, but we will have to ask Rachael, to see if she can get work off."

"Yeah,well I can easily get work off too," she said, smiling. "Maybe we should go and see them after this then?" she added.

"Yeah we will." he said excitedly, he had loved going camping since he was a little kid, and he hadn't gone camping in ages.

"Oh yeah, and theres something I've been meaning to ask you." Jack added, as he stood up,placing his dirty dishes in the sink.

"And what's that?" she asked, wondering what he was going to say.

"Um, well.." he said, taking a step forward. "I was wondering if you would like to move in with me?" he asked taking his seat next to Martha again.

Martha sat there, trying to adjust to what he just asked her, she was just about to talk when Jack started talking.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked, we only just got back together a few days ago." he said.

"Jack, I do think it's a bit soon,But.." she said, as a smile was creeping up her face, she really wanted to move in with Jack.

"Martha, just forget I asked okay, I should have waited to ask you." he spat out, not letting her finish he sentence.

"Jack.. listen! You didn't let me finish, As I was gonna say.. I would love to move in with you Jack." she said, as she put her hands on his lap.

"Really?" he replied excited, with the biggest grin on his face.

"Really." she replied, in agreement.

Jack truly was excited, he couldn't wait to take their relationship to the next stage, ever since Jack and Martha broke up, it was like he was going down track from then on, and then when he found out about what Corey had done to everyone, he knew he had to be there for Martha.

"Well we should get going around to your dads, before it gets too late." she said, smiling and she pushed her seat back, and walked over to the sink, and placed her dishes in the sink.

"Yeah we should." he replied, as she stood up,walking over to Martha,and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I'm so happy, your moving in babe." he whispered in her ear, as he placed kisses on her neck.

"Me too." she replied, as she planted a kiss on his lips, and grabbed his hand.

"C'mon lets go around to your dads" she added, as she grabbed her jacket, and they walked out the door.

Martha and Jack had been at Tony's house for about 3hours now, and they were having a drink or 10.

"Anyway dad, the actual reason we came around here for is, to ask if you wanna come camping?" Jack said, as a smile came to his fathers face, all of their family loved going camping, and it would be a great time for everyone to have a break, and spend some time together.

"All of the family,me, you, Martha, Rach, and those 2 lovey doveys over there." he added, before he started laughing,and glanced over at Luc and Mattie.

"Yeah mate, that sounds like fun." Tony replied. "When do you want to do this?" he added,smiling.

"Well I was thinking, we could go tomorrow arvo, and come back on Monday evening, but that depends if you guys can get work off?" he replied, hoping that they could all get work off.

"Yeah, well I have tomorrow and Saturday off anyway, So i suppose I could get a few more days off" he said, as he glanced over to Rachael.

"What about you, hun?" Tony asked Rachael.

"Yeah I could get a few days off, since its the holidays." Rachael replied, taking another sip of her wine. "But I'll have to ring up work now, if were definitely gonna go." She added.

"Well that leaves those two over there." Martha said, as she glanced over at Luc and Mattie who were kissing, and chucked a pillow at them.

"What?!" Luc screamed out, before he giggled.

"Do you guys wanna come camping?" Jack said.

"Umm.. about that, me and Mattie might just stay here." Luc smirked, before he started laughing.

"Yeah of course, we would love too." he added as he turned around and started kissing Mattie again.

"Do those two ever stop?" Martha sighed, before grinning.

"Nope." Jack replied, chucking a empty OJ bottle at Luc.

Everyone just laughed and continued talking about their plan's for the camping trip..

"Well anyway, we better get going, but we'll see you guys tomorrow, yeah?" Jack said, as he sat up, placing his empty beer on the table and grabbing Marthas hand, as she was quite drunk.

"Yep, well have a good sleep." Tony replied, looking up at Martha who looked so wasted, and started laughing, along with everyone else.

"What's everyone laughing at?" Martha smiled, before she wrapped her arm's around Jacks waist.

"You!" Mattie said, as she started giggling again.

"What, I'm not drunk, if thats what your thinking." Martha replied, as they started making their way out the door.

"Alright goodnight." Jack said, as he sighed.

"Wait, what are you gonna do Luc?" Jack said, as he looked over at Luc. "You gonna sleep here?" he added.

"Yeah, I may as well, I don't wanna get woken up at 3 o'clock in the morning again." he replied, as he starting cracking up.

"Ha ha very funny." Jack said sarcastically.

"Okay, goodnight." Jack said once again.

"Night" everyone replied, as Jack shut the door shut.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Jack and Martha started making their way up the drive, Martha was leaning onto Jack, as she was too tired, and don't even mention drunk to stand up straight.

"Martha, you get drunk so fast." Jack said, as he started cracking up.

"Whatever!" she spat out. "We were there for like 5hours!" she added as they started making their way to the door.

"So, look at me, I'm not even that drunk." Jack replied, as he slid the key into the door, and Martha basically ran in, running to the bathroom to of course, spew.

5minutes later, she came out, and looked over at Jack who was looking over at her, cracking up again.

"It's not funny." Martha said, as she sat down next to Jack on the couch, and put a frown on her face.

"Aww, poor baby, come here." he replied, as he opened his arm's letting Martha snuggle up to him.

"Your such a alcoholic." he said, as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I am not." she replied, as she leaned forward to give him a kiss, but he leaned back.

"Ew, I'm not gonna kiss you after you just spewed." he said, putting a disgusted look on his face.

"Jack! I brushed my teeth!" she spat out, as she put another frown on her face.

"Aww, come here then." he replied, putting his hand to her cheek, as he slowly leant forward and captured the kiss, that lasted for at least 20seconds.

"C'mon, lets go to bed, we've got a big day tomorrow." he said.

And with that, they went to bed, he couldn't wait till tomorrow, and don't even mention the rest of them!

Preview: Camping time!

Is their anyone in the bush? And also will someone get lost?

And theres an engagement coming! Who is it gonna be?

Archived