How long does it take you

Guest rising-flame

what amazes my mum (and friends) is that i have 2 alarm clocks that go off (occassionally even three) a radio that comes on, and three seperate alarms on my phone and I can still not wake up in time to catch my lift. When i was at uni, if i had a morning exam my mum would call me twice in the morning to make sure i was up in time!

That is so true! I am the same. I think I'm becoming immune though as lately I am constantly sleeping right through my alarms. I have been known to sleep even when the house is shaking because of my flatmates loud music. I find the best way for me to wake up early in the morning is to not sleep at all... it's the only way I'd be up on time. I'm definitely a late riser.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I haven't been out then it's relatively easy to get up for me, I give myself ten minutes extra time in bed before making myself get up, then I leave an hour for shower, dressing, make-up etc.

IF, I've been out the night before however, there's just no hope of making morning lectures. I leave my alarms (yes more than one) on the other side of the room so I have to get up and turn them off but I still wake up hours later with my alarms in my bed with me. It's not my fault I sleep walk!

It usually takes me 2 snooze cycles to wake up and then if I don't i'm always sleeping in far too long.But when i'm at uni I get up a lot earlier because I have to study

If i'm working it takes me 20-40 minutes to get ready, it depends on if i'm waitressing or working as a kitchenhand.

On a normal day it takes between 15 minutes and 2 hours to get ready (it depends of if I want to put my face on, or straighten my hair).

depends what im getting up for haha...if its uni then 10 minutes just need to brush my teeth, wash my face and get changed. if its work about half an hour coz i gotta put my face on. and if its for a performance between and hour and a half and 3 hours depending on whether its just singing or if its singing and dancing and who the audience is because i usually have to do special hair and make up and i need to warm up and prepare psychologically lol...im so high maintenance.

• 2 weeks later...

I always end up doing homework in the morning- bttb always seems more appealing

so i get up at about quarter to seven do my homework til like 8 then fling on my uniform, inhale my breakfast then out to the top of my driveway for my bus

so... without homework I could be ready in like 20 mins

Archived