Fast 'n' Furious Fans!

Guest MarcHall0606

Hi! I don't know how many of you are fast and furious movie fans on here, but for those of you who are, there's going to be a new one released on the 5th June (in the UK anyway (Pete Wentz's birthday! ^^ Day before mine, too!)). I know that's a while away but Paul Walker and Vin Diesel, the two actors that played the original main characters from the first film, are going to be in it. I don't know if the guy from Tokyo Drift is in it, I don't think he is, but how cool is that?! :D They're already filming it. I am so excited. I hope it's better than all the rest.

Anyway, I just started this thread to see if there's anyone as excited as I am about it! :)

I read about this on IMDB, haven't read about it on any other sites, yet, so I don't know if any of this information is wrong, but I doubt it is. :)

EDIT: Ooh, I forgot to mention, it's an untitled sequel at the moment. Wonder what it'll be called... :blink:

That's cool! I loved the first one! The second film was alright, and the third was OK.

It's good that Vin Diesel will be in it. I think he suits the movies quite well. But I hate Paul Walker...

That's cool! I loved the first one! The second film was alright, and the third was OK.

It's good that Vin Diesel will be in it. I think he suits the movies quite well. But I hate Paul Walker...

Aww, how come you hate Paul Walker?

And yeah, the first one was sort of the best out of the three, but I loved Tokyo Drift, too. Wow! I've only ever seen it once, need to get it on DVD or something. :)

I just get the overly-macho thing off Paul. It's just weird things that I notice. :P

The only thing about Tokyo Drift that I liked was the music and location. I didn't like the storyline at all. But I just love Tokyo :wub:

The first one was really good. And the only reason i liked the second one was because of the other guy that was in it (the black guy; cant remember his name in real life, but his character was Roman). He was funny. And i quite liked the third one aswell. I love Lucas Black, the lead guy, in that one. I hope he's in the new one too.

I liked that Vin Deisel made that cameo at the end of Tokyo.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm a HUGE FnF fan! BUT I do believe that this movie has run its course. I thought so after the second one. Granted I loved Tokyo Drift too bad FnF 2 didn't have that same appeal. Eh but who knows. Vin was the only reason I watched the first one. :wub:

Hi! I don't know how many of you are fast and furious movie fans on here, but for those of you who are, there's going to be a new one released on the 5th June (in the UK anyway (Pete Wentz's birthday! ^^ Day before mine, too!)). I know that's a while away but Paul Walker and Vin Diesel, the two actors that played the original main characters from the first film, are going to be in it. I don't know if the guy from Tokyo Drift is in it, I don't think he is, but how cool is that?! They're already filming it. I am so excited. I hope it's better than all the rest.

Anyway, I just started this thread to see if there's anyone as excited as I am about it! :)

I read about this on IMDB, haven't read about it on any other sites, yet, so I don't know if any of this information is wrong, but I doubt it is.

EDIT: Ooh, I forgot to mention, it's an untitled sequel at the moment. Wonder what it'll be called... :blink:

^^OMG! I have been waiting to hear this for years! You have made my day :D . I can't wait. *squeals* :ph34r:

IMO the first one was the best but I also liked the 2nd one as well. The third one just seemed completely different.

I'm going to assume Tyrese is going to be in it as well, because after the release of the 2nd movie Paul Walker stated that the only way he would come back for another one was if Tyrese was comming back as well. I guess we'll find out soon enough...

Hi! I don't know how many of you are fast and furious movie fans on here, but for those of you who are, there's going to be a new one released on the 5th June (in the UK anyway (Pete Wentz's birthday! ^^ Day before mine, too!)). I know that's a while away but Paul Walker and Vin Diesel, the two actors that played the original main characters from the first film, are going to be in it. I don't know if the guy from Tokyo Drift is in it, I don't think he is, but how cool is that?! They're already filming it. I am so excited. I hope it's better than all the rest.

I read about this on IMDB, haven't read about it on any other sites, yet, so I don't know if any of this information is wrong, but I doubt it is.

^^OMG! I have been waiting to hear this for years! You have made my day :D . I can't wait. *squeals* :ph34r:

IMO the first one was the best but I also liked the 2nd one as well. The third one just seemed completely different.

I'm going to assume Tyrese is going to be in it as well, because after the release of the 2nd movie Paul Walker stated that the only way he would come back for another one was if Tyrese was comming back as well. I guess we'll find out soon enough...

I went on IMDB.com after reading your last post and Tyrese isn't credited on the site, but there aren't that many credited at all on the site. There's about nine people listed, so, he might be in it. . . . But he might not :P

Archived