Fast 'n' Furious Fans!

Guest MarcHall0606

Im excited to see this movie. Paul Walker is soo hot in the Fast and the Furious movies. I cant wait to see him on the big screen again :wub: I hope not to wait too long to see it :( Should be awesome :D

It's only long if you think 5th June 2009 is long...and you live in the UK. I don't know if this is the definite date, though, but it does say that on the imdb site. :) I'm sure it'll be worth the wait! :D

Im in Aus, so i have no idea when it'll come out.

But time does fly.

Excitment :) I hope they have a Fast and the Furious- Paul Walker Marathon, so they show all the movies except the 3rd one, because Paulie isnt in it :P Then i'll defo go :P

Hi! I don't know how many of you are fast and furious movie fans on here, but for those of you who are, there's going to be a new one released on the 5th June (in the UK anyway (Pete Wentz's birthday! ^^ Day before mine, too!)).

And mine ^_^

Hi! I don't know how many of you are fast and furious movie fans on here, but for those of you who are, there's going to be a new one released on the 5th June (in the UK anyway (Pete Wentz's birthday! ^^ Day before mine, too!)).

And mine ^_^

Not to get off topic but....your birthday is the same as Pete's? :( Lucky and unfair! :P

Archived