Underbelly

Guest -Karen-

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why wouldn't they? It's an extremly popular series in Australia. The Uncut DVD has already sold out. Although I'm not so sure if it's popular because it's based on real life events or just the way the show is. I'm not sure what it would be like come the second series, if it goes into a full on soapie genre; hopefully it still sticks to the high standards that it is now, without all the real events.

I really love Roberta. She's the best, along with Carl. :lol: They're great!

Did you hear the actress that plays Roberta (Kat Stewart?) last night at the Logies, saying that people were disappointed/surprised that she doesn't swear that much in real life? :lol:

What's there not to like about the show? The quality of acting is at a very high standard and I think it's popularity has a bit to do with both the things you mentioned.

I do want it to continue, but when it finishes this season, I thought it would end with Carl getting arrested. I'm just not quite sure where they would go after that.

Yeah :lol: I love her (Kat and Roberta :lol: ) She has the best one liners and looks very similar to Rachel Gordon :P They could be sisters! :o

I don't think it was ever attended for a second series, but with a growing popularity like the show has, why not continue it... I just hope it works well and it doesn't come back to bite them in the bum.

Let's hope it doesn't. But someone said in the Aus discussion (The Logies thread, I think) that it was just a joke about it returning for a second season. I'm confused. :blink:

I love her too. I don't know if I quite see the similiarities between and her Rachel as you do.

It's not a joke. There's an article in the paper today that it's been renewed for a prequel. So they're going to base the second series before all the deaths happen. So all the characters will be back :D

Archived