Underbelly

Guest -Karen-

You don't really need to see the first series to watch this one though because it's a prequel.

But you should watch the first series sometime, because it is OH. MY. GOD. WOW!

Oh cool a prequel that sounds like fun.

I love when shows mess around with time!!

It would be great to see Chris Sadrinna back on TV if it is true he will be appearing!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone watch the premiere of A Tale of Two Cities tonight? I thought it was good, but strangely hard to follow at times, possibly due to the poor sound quality of my TV. It certainly held my attention though, especially when Greg Ollard was killed.

What interests me though is that the fictional police detective in this one played by Asher Keddie is the mother of the one played by Caroline Craig in the first one.

I just wish I knew if it will be back on tv here in New-Zealand because there is nothing on tv3's website saying if it will or not :(

I was so upset how TV3 handled Underbelly last year. They totally hyped it up before it started, then kept changing the timeslots...

I would be suprised if TV3 took it on again... I read an article that said they were disappointed with the ratings, and were doubtful in showing the rest of the series. I read that last year though, so heaps would have changed - so they might just show it...

I've really liked the beginning of this series, it seems to have a bit more mystery to it then the first.

Was Greg the greedy guy? That Chris S played? I find it hard to follow names, especially when they kill them off in the first episode.

I just wish I knew if it will be back on tv here in New-Zealand because there is nothing on tv3's website saying if it will or not :(

I was so upset how TV3 handled Underbelly last year. They totally hyped it up before it started, then kept changing the timeslots...

I would be suprised if TV3 took it on again... I read an article that said they were disappointed with the ratings, and were doubtful in showing the rest of the series. I read that last year though, so heaps would have changed - so they might just show it...

I have read that Tv3 may be taking it on again but much later this year :( But i'm downloading because I can't wait.

I think you know when something is good when the time passes, 2 hours went by really quickly for me - I thought it was a great premier! I noticed Flynn#1 in amongst the very recognisable Aussie cast, there are loads of ex H&A actors in there too.

I have read that Tv3 may be taking it on again but much later this year :( But i'm downloading because I can't wait.

Or maybe C4 could show it - they've taken on a few shows that have failed to fire on TV3 (24, 90210, The Office, 30 Rock etc.)

Archived