Underbelly

Guest -Karen-

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally useless bit of information from TV week. If you read papers you know the rest.

Still the show is great. Just have to remember that the sexy actors and ACTORS and that the real life people were/ are not that sexy. Callan Mulvey and Les Hill are rather easy on the eye :wub: , but the Morans :ph34r: .....they're bad asssss :ph34r:

I haven't had the chance to watch any episodes yet. Is it any good? Do you have to know the background to the story (i.e. the real life stuff) or does it work as a stand alone TV series?

It seems like the whole series has found it's way onto the internet already which is a bit dodgy considering the legal fuss over the whole thing.

Well I don't know the actual story so I'm finding it easy to follow... I think I prefer not knowing the story, because I get completely gobsmacked when characters end up getting killed in the heat of the moment that you never saw coming, like the main guy Alfonso in the first episode. That was truly a shocker!

I haven't had the chance to watch any episodes yet. Is it any good? Do you have to know the background to the story (i.e. the real life stuff) or does it work as a stand alone TV series?

It seems like the whole series has found it's way onto the internet already which is a bit dodgy considering the legal fuss over the whole thing.

Are they the actual episodes or do you think they are fake downloads :unsure:?

I enjoyed the first episode a lot!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived