Matticus01 (Bec's) Creations

Guest matticus01

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started looking through your long list of artwork two weeks ago and actually managed to get through the whole 72 pages. Mattie, Belle, Aden, and Lucas are still in the list of my absolute favourites on the show so I was happy to find someone who focused alot on the whole four of them. You are extremely talented.

Just a stupid question. I'm not good at all when it comes to anything computer related, I'm shocked I figured out how post I'm so bad, I was wondering if you could just give my me a short instruction on to add an avator to my profile, not necessarily from this site but any others ones too. Thank you.

I started looking through your long list of artwork two weeks ago and actually managed to get through the whole 72 pages. Mattie, Belle, Aden, and Lucas are still in the list of my absolute favourites on the show so I was happy to find someone who focused alot on the whole four of them. You are extremely talented.

Just a stupid question. I'm not good at all when it comes to anything computer related, I'm shocked I figured out how post I'm so bad, I was wondering if you could just give my me a short instruction on to add an avator to my profile, not necessarily from this site but any others ones too. Thank you.

Awwwwww I'm sure your not that bad lol .. .

Thanks so much, yeah those are my favourites as well so I like to keep them alive by making stuff of them.

Of course I can help . . .

If you want to add an icon that someone else had made, just right click on the icon you want to use and go down to 'Properties' and find where it says 'Address (URL)' and copy the url, next go to your control pannel and on your side bar, find where it says 'Personal Profile' and then find Edit Avatar settings

Now,

There will be 4 pannels and they say

Your Avatar Settings

Your current avatar

Pre-installed avatars

And.......

Your image avatars

Your image avatars is the one you want

Then it will say

Enter a URL to an online avatar image now you just paste the url of your selected avatar and click on update avatar and your done, then just go to Edit signature and credit the person who's avatar you are using :D

Hope you can understand that

on another note, I may as well post my other av's I've just made right here

1-7.jpg2-7.jpg3-6.jpg4-6.jpg5-6.jpg6-6.jpg

7-6.jpg8-6.jpg9-5.jpg10-5.jpg

11-5.jpg12-5.jpg

13-5.jpg14-5.jpg15-5.jpg16-5.jpg

17-5.jpg18-5.jpg19-5.jpg20-5.jpg

hope you like, will psot more soon

:o! I haven't been in here for ages :lol:. I love all your latest work :D. As I'm to lazy togo through all the pages and pick out my favourites, I'll just comment on last post :).

I love all your Ruby avs, and the Roman ones also - they have such brilliant colouring :D.