Emma's graphics

Guest Emsan

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aden.pngaden2.pngaden3.pngaden4.png

:o Wow! These are like the most gorgeous, perfect icons ever! Your style is just so individual and unique and amazing. I'm going to be saving them all, hope thats ok with you, I will most definitely credit you if I use any. :D

Sorry to hear that your unwell, hope you get better soon. :)

I have sent it via PM!

I am glad you are feeling better as well.

Oh yeah, and I got it. I PM'd you back. Yeah I'm glad that I am too, but I have been starting to feel nausea. I hope it's nothing serious though. I guess I've just eaten to little.

I'm sorry to hear that, i hope you feel better soon
Aww thanks!

These are seriously amazing!

The colouring is fantastic, and the style is so unique and awesome.

My favourite is the first one, but they are all great.

Seriously? I really have to start appreciate my own things. Thanks by the way!

Look at them they're more than beautiful they're just perfect!

I'm so jealous at you

And It's good to hear you're okay

Aww thanks! Don't be jealous, I hate to be addicted to making crazy things. lol.

Wow! These are like the most gorgeous, perfect icons ever! Your style is just so individual and unique and amazing. I'm going to be saving them all, hope thats ok with you, I will most definitely credit you if I use any.

Sorry to hear that your unwell, hope you get better soon.

Yeah sure, save them. Thank you so much for your nice comment. I'm still not sure that they are nice lol.

Your style is so unique and stunning! All your artwork looks amazing! I love your most recent batch, especially the first one. Excellent work.
Thank you so much. I like to be unique but I hate that I'm addicted to do something different before I'm ready with an icon. It's kind of annoying lol.

Those are gorgeous! I love the coloring and the text fits perfect. Mind if I save one for later use? Will credit upload etc. btw hope you get well soon!
Yea sure, you can use how many you want lol. Thanks by the way!

Update:

Yea, sorry for making busy things that doesn't really have a meaning.

pay_a_tribute.pngalf_and_pippa.pngalf_and_pippa2.pnggeoff_vs_aden.png

And me doing something different, again.

amanda.pngannie.pngannie2.pngbelle-1.pngsally-3.png

Hi,

Just looking through all your artwork - it's all really lovely - I don't know all the technical terms but the way you add in the text and shapes and the way you blend the colours looks great! Would you mind if I used one of the Alf and Pippa ones above ^^ ?

Hi,

Just looking through all your artwork - it's all really lovely - I don't know all the technical terms but the way you add in the text and shapes and the way you blend the colours looks great! Would you mind if I used one of the Alf and Pippa ones above ^^ ?

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like my graphics. Sure you can use them :D

Update

Made some Cassie icons.

cassie-1.pngcassie2-1.pngcassie3-1.pngcassie4.png

Update:

Yea, sorry for making busy things that doesn't really have a meaning.

pay_a_tribute.pngalf_and_pippa.pngalf_and_pippa2.pnggeoff_vs_aden.png

amanda.pngannie.pngannie2.pngbelle-1.pngsally-3.png

cassie-1.pngcassie2-1.pngcassie3-1.pngcassie4.png

These are seriously beautiful Emma, i can't even pick a favourite :D

I think i have now saved so many of your icons that i will be using them for about a year :lol:

Archived