Emma's graphics

Guest Emsan

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update

Oh gosh, I can't stop making weird things. I'm so sorry to bother you with more.

adorable.pngbeautiful.pngconnection.pngtogether.png

Never be sorry Emma, your work is an absolute pleasure to look at :D

I love these, another great style and gorgeous colouring :D

Thank you so much! I'm not good at knowing if a graphic is pretty or not, but I always take the chance lol.

Emma, these are wonderful รถ

Your colouring is just perfect! :wub:

Aww thanks!

"Sorry"?! Are you serious?! I love all your work, and these are really great! I just love your style and your colouring and, well to sum it up: EVERYTHING!

:D

Lol okay I'm not, not anymore. Thank you so much for your nice comment!

I agree with Eli, your avs are seriously stunning, so perfect and unique. I love them ALL. <3
Thank you! :wub:

Don't apologise!

Wow! That style is amazing! I also love that black/white/red effect!

Aww thanks, I will stop apologise now lol.

Update

I was going to do something very different from this but then I deleted two layers by accident and came out with something very very different from what I had imagined.

sally_fletcher.pngsally_fletcher2.pngsally_fletcher3.pngsally_fletcher4.pngsally_fletcher5.pngsally_fletcher6.pngsally_fletcher7.pngsally_fletcher8.png

Update

I was going to do something very different from this but then I deleted two layers by accident and came out with something very very different from what I had imagined.

sally_fletcher.pngsally_fletcher2.pngsally_fletcher3.pngsally_fletcher4.pngsally_fletcher5.pngsally_fletcher6.pngsally_fletcher7.pngsally_fletcher8.png

Wow, these are absolutely gorgeous :D your work is so amazing Emma :D

I'm going to change my av to the last one right away :D

Archived