Emma's graphics

Guest Emsan

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW....i love them!!! :wub: Coloring is great , effects are amazing....these avs are so nice and different from others, so i just love them...

Can i save 1,2 and...can i save them all??? :rolleyes:

Lol yeah you can save them. You make me blush, stop it!

Thank you!!! I will use one now! :D

red_almost.pngred_sally.pngred_survive.png

Wow...again...these are gorgeous!!!!I love that black/white/red coloring and that effect! You are so good!!! I am jealous!! :P

Hmmm...can i save these too, Emma? Now i have so much avs to use (almost all is yours) , i am happy :D

I love these. The text, colouring everything is fabolous.

Can I save a few and will credit when I use?

Yeah of course and thank you so much!

Update

Me doing something different, again.

red_almost.pngred_colleen.pngred_comfort.pngred_help.pngred_oops.pngred_party.pngred_pippa.pngred_sally.pngred_survive.pngred_what.png

These are just totally amazing, the style is beautiful will definately save a few

Thank you so much! I'm glad when you guys like my different and weird things lol.

WOW....i love them!!! :wub: Coloring is great , effects are amazing....these avs are so nice and different from others, so i just love them...

Can i save 1,2 and...can i save them all???

Lol yeah you can save them. You make me blush, stop it!

Thank you!!! I will use one now!

red_almost.pngred_sally.pngred_survive.png

Wow...again...these are gorgeous!!!!I love that black/white/red coloring and that effect! You are so good!!! I am jealous!!

Hmmm...can i save these too, Emma? Now i have so much avs to use (almost all is yours) , i am happy

Aww thanks! Of course you can save them. I feel so honored when you save my stuff, I honestly don't think some of them deserves to be saved lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ems...red_survive.png

Who is this? Dan and hayley/ kirsty? I can't figure it out <_<

It's Dan and Hayley :)

Love your black/white/red effect!

I also like your lens flares on the other avatars. ^^'

Thank you so much!

That new style is really unique. My fave is the Ric-Oops! one. The text is perfect for that pic. :D
Lol yeah that's my favorite too. Thanks by the way!

Update

Oh gosh, I can't stop making weird things. I'm so sorry to bother you with more.

adorable.pngbeautiful.pngconnection.pngtogether.png

Archived