Emma's graphics

Guest Emsan

I can't get over how gorgeous your icons are. I went through the last few pages and wow. The brushes and the colouring are just amazing. Particularly the last Sally update and the B&W ones with the lights on them. Really gorgeous professional looking work! :D

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ They are gorgeous! All the different images work so well with that border, lighting style and text.
Thank you so much!

Wow, these are absolutely gorgeous your work is so amazing Emma

I'm going to change my av to the last one right away

Aww thanks, I'm glad that you liked them and I love to see people using my things. I feel so honored, but you probably knew that already lol.

i love your new style they are beautiful!
Thank you so much!

Your style is amazing!

The colouring is fantastic, I love all of them.

Thank you for your nice comment!

These are amazing. Emma! Love them all. Well done!

I think i will save few, again

Lol, you can save how much of my stuff as you want. Yey my things are on anothers computer. I'm honored.

Your work is seriously amazing. I just adore this one, though. Would you mind if I use it please? I'll credit, upload and all that. It's all just amazing. Well done.
Yeah sure you can. Thank you by the way.

emsan I love all your work it is all fantastic.joxy
Aww thanks!

Wow, I just love all your artwork, your style is so unique and all your Icons are just gorgeous.

Amazing work, well done.

Thank you so much!

I can't get over how gorgeous your icons are. I went through the last few pages and wow. The brushes and the colouring are just amazing. Particularly the last Sally update and the B&W ones with the lights on them. Really gorgeous professional looking work!
I'm glad you liked them. I like to be unique and different.

I love them the colouring is so beautiful!

and no way, I'm not better than you, you're much better!

Look at your artwork it's magic,

your colouring and brushes are so gorgeous.

I think you are better, you are improving so freaking fast. You're like a Photoshop cannon or something.

Thanks by the way lol.

Update

I have been hospitalized so that's why I haven't been able to update much. Well I feel rusty and these Aden icons are so freaking ugly. Sorry.

aden.pngaden2.pngaden3.pngaden4.png

Update

I have been hospitalized so that's why I haven't been able to update much. Well I feel rusty and these Aden icons are so freaking ugly. Sorry.

They are absolutely stunning Emma :D it almost makes me want to be an Aden fan so i can use one :lol:

Hope you are ok btw :)

Cool shall I post it in here or pm it to you?
You can post one here or send me a PM. I'll let you decide. :D

Update

They are absolutely stunning Emma :D it almost makes me want to be an Aden fan so i can use one :lol:

Hope you are ok btw :)

Aww thanks! I really have a problem with appreciating my own graphics lol. Yeah I'm sort of okay, I'm better. I was very sick when I came to the hospital and they said I had a virus infection. Now they say that I probably have Meningitis, so I have to go to the hospital again if I get worse, or if I don't get better.

Aww thanks! I really have a problem with appreciating my own graphics lol. Yeah I'm sort of okay, I'm better. I was very sick when I came to the hospital and they said I had a virus infection. Now they say that I probably have Meningitis, so I have to go to the hospital again if I get worse, or if I don't get better.

I'm sorry to hear that, i hope you feel better soon :)

Archived