Emma's graphics

Guest Emsan

Thank you!
You are welcome :)

Update:

Yea, sorry for making busy things that doesn't really have a meaning.

pay_a_tribute.pngalf_and_pippa.pngalf_and_pippa2.pnggeoff_vs_aden.png

amanda.pngannie.pngannie2.pngbelle-1.pngsally-3.png

cassie-1.pngcassie2-1.pngcassie3-1.pngcassie4.png

These are seriously beautiful Emma, i can't even pick a favourite :D

I think i have now saved so many of your icons that i will be using them for about a year :lol:

Thank you so much! Lol soon you can change one avatar per day.

Update

I found a nice photoshoot and I just had to do some icons.

friendship.pngi_know_you_love_us.pngjodi_gordon.pngjodi_sharni.pngjodi_sharni2.pngsharni_vinson.png

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o!

Absolutely amazing! :D

Especially the colouring...

I love that Geoff and Aden one and from the recent post my favourite is the first one! But, I love them all. :)

Great work! :D

Your icons are seriously amazing. I really like the style of the last Aden ones and the last batch you posted ^^. Each set is completely different, yet you have your own style. Absolutely gorgeous! And I hope you feel better soon.

Oh I LOVE them! I love the Alf/Pippa & Geoff/Aden one from the previous post and from this one I love the first 3. Particularly the 1st. Definitley saving a few. Beautiful.
Thank you so much! I'm glad you like my stuff and I also love that Geoff/Aden one lol. Thank you once again!

:o!

Absolutely amazing!

Especially the colouring...

I love that Geoff and Aden one and from the recent post my favourite is the first one! But, I love them all. :)

Great work! :D

Seriously? Thanks!! Stop making these nice comments, I'm starting to feel good about myself! lol.

Your recent work is STUNNING! :o I love the Cassie ones.
Aww thank you so much!!

Update

I found a nice photoshoot and I just had to do some icons.

friendship.pngi_know_you_love_us.pngjodi_gordon.pngjodi_sharni.pngjodi_sharni2.pngsharni_vinson.png

I love the colouring on these, its beautiful

Thank you, I'm glad you like them.

These ones are seriously gorgeous! รถ

I think I'm going to quit making avatars lol

I really love them all.. adore the light textures & masks you've used! :wub:

No no no don't stop making avatars!!! I will pick on you everytime I see you if you do! You're my inspiration source for the moment and if you quit, who am I going to admire? So no no no.

Thanks by the way lol.

Your icons are seriously amazing. I really like the style of the last Aden ones and the last batch you posted ^^. Each set is completely different, yet you have your own style. Absolutely gorgeous! And I hope you feel better soon.
Aww thank you for those nice comments! I love to hear that I have my own style, that's what I'm after. Oh and I feel much better by the way, yey lol.

Update

I made some Tasha icons and played around with a texture.

beautiful_tasha.pngbeautiful_tasha2.pngbeautiful_tasha3.pngbeautiful_tasha4.png

Archived