Complicated Desires, Forbidden Meetings (by matticus01) - comments

dolly-999

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad Martha finally told her "father" what she really felt :) I got a bit nervous when she pulled out the knife, but it was just plastic, so it's cool :P

Kristy and Mark should get lost very soon <_< They're so annoying and they're going to try and tear Martha and Jack apart. Jerks! <_<

Oh no, what's wrong with Mattie? :unsure:

More please!

Mattie has a hole in her heart? Geez, that can't be good... :unsure:

Jack and Martha are getting married :wub: Maybe there's a baby coming soon? :wink:

Is Mark in love with Kristy? That would be perfect! The jerk falls for the other jerk and then they'll live a very jerky life :lol:

More please!

awwwwwwwwwwwww ahhhhhh guys I'm so sad to say this buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...I'm only doing 5 more chapters to this fic and then thats it...I've got more fic's in the making but its time to close this fic so there is only going to be 40 chapters...anyway here it is...

Well, I'm sad this fic is almost finished but you've got new ones in the making. And that's good news! :D

Poor Mattie! There's always something wrong with her. A hole in her heart? That can't be good. <_< Tell me Lucas and Mattie get a nice surprise in the next chapter! :unsure:

Jack and Martha are getting married! :wub: She deserves to be happy!

Mark's falling in love with Kristy. That's good. He won't be able to break Jack and Martha up! :wink:

More please.

OMG *wipes away a tear*

How beeeee-utiful.

Bec you are seriously talented. I kind of like this better than your "Sexual Seduction" one because there seems to be more depth and feeling to it.

Though there's nothing wrong with a bit of hanky-panky. I hope Martha's nasty dad is gone forever. Coz if he comes back I may have to kill him.

*does a flying ninja kick* HIIIIIIIIIYAH! *falls on face* Okay...maybe Jack can do the killing, I'll just stand and look tough in a corner :P