Which Departed/Departing Characters (*Contains SPOILERS!*)

Guest Anaya

Departing/Departed Characters  

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A number of actors have left HAA in 2007... which spells the end for some of our most favourite characters!! Some characters have already departed Summer Bay and some will be gone from our screens in 2008.

Undoubtedly, the departure of Kate Ritchie/Sally after 20 years on HAA, is definitely the most shocking departure. The character of Sally Fletcher will most definitely be the one that is most missed and ofcourse a very popular choice! As Sally Fletcher will be missed by almost everyone, i have decided to not include her in the poll.

So which character will you most miss on HAA that has left/ is leaving the show, other than Sally?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Sally? I voted for Bradley. :)

Would any other character really stand a chance if i added Sally as an option to this Poll?! I mean 20years on a show! I'm guessing she might just be missed... a little... maybe?! :P

So i decided to let her sit this one out... as i explained in the first post abovel! :)

Of course I would be voting for Sally but from that list I suppose Amanda - H&A needs a resident bitch even if she did mellow towards the end.

The rest of the list Im quite happy that they are gone/are leaving. Especially glad to see the back of the boring Baker brothers & forever 19 Kim!

Archived