Advertise your site or forum

Guest Dean

Amy (xGlowingAngelx) and I have co-formed a new forum for aspiring writers, called Creativity Coven. You can post fan fiction or original works there, review other people's work, and set challenges, as well as just chill out in The Hub :)

The rules may look a tad strict but we're hoping this forum will have some structure, as it could get very confusing given the type of forum it is. However, the rules are fair, and we're not going to be overly strict, we just want everyone to feel comfortable without taking the mickey lol!! So if you read them over, don't be too afraid - they're not that bad :lol: !!!!

Creativity Coven

Not just for writers - avid readers and reviewers are welcome too :)

Come along, have a look, and join in - we'd love to see some familiar faces, and bring along some new ones!! :D

Alli xxx

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without wanting to introduce several threads to this message, I firstly would like to congratulate all those involved with the Back To The Bay website for the extremely high quality of their work, and attention to detail.

It is ironic that the site is not Australian, - but Australians benefit from it.

You may have come across links to "Home And Away Top Links" whilst searching Home And Away themes. The site benefits best from Yahoo, rather than Google.

Home And Away Top Links - is a Portal of links to just about every Home And Away General site, Star site, Yahoogroups and other groups, articles, youtube videos, message boards, myspace and Bebo sites etc. on the Net. There are literally hundreds of links, which are all operative. The site was commenced in September 2007.

Many of the websites have interesting information and photos of past and present cast. Many sites have been deserted by their creators.

The new year 2008 will see most of the cast of Home And Away replaced (very sad). Home And Away Top links is encouraging fans to build new free websites for Home And Away generally, or for the new cast to be introduced, - seeing just about everyone else is leaving.

The free web site building/hosting sites are mentioned on Top Links, but pre-configured sites at myspace, Bebo and Flixter are so easy to set up.

Back To The Bay has nothing to worry about in respect of other small scale websites.

And, Back To The Bay is listed as perhaps the most important Home And Away Resource on Home And Away Top Links.

The site can be found at www.home-and-away.net

In a different way, Home And Away Top Links is becoming an important Home And Away resource, with the site being used for reference every day of the week.

Happy New Year to you all, - from Sydney's northern beaches. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

i have closed this forum because i have decided to make a forum about all tv shows

do you like: shortland street, neighbours, home and away, ER, mcleod's daughters, desperate housewives, grey's anatomy, house, lost, brothers and sisters, heroes

then drop in to TVgalaxy = www.TVgalaxy.bravehost.com

i have closed this forum because i have decided to make a forum about all tv shows

do you like: shortland street, neighbours, home and away, ER, mcleod's daughters, desperate housewives, grey's anatomy, house, lost, brothers and sisters, heroes

then drop in to TVgalaxy = www.TVgalaxy.bravehost.com

I like neighbours, Desperate Housewives,Shortland Street when it was on but sadly no more :( Home and Away

Neighbours episode when Bridget was taken to :rolleyes: hospital -Why do they always use phones in hospitals? It seems the same in all soaps :rolleyes:

Archived