Advertise your site or forum

Guest Dean

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

hi, i'm entering a competition to try and win tickets to a music festival and was wondering if anybody was willing to help me out?

it would involve you taking a photo of yourself holding a poster that you can copy from the myspace page i created for this competition and then emailing the pic to me (the photo will be put on the myspace page).

if you think you wouldn't mind taking part visit the myspace page (link below), all the info is in the my blogs part of the page. if anyone wants to check the competition out themselves visit www.downloadfestival.com

Visit My Website

thanks to anyone who helps out.

Do you think Alexa Ashton (Kelli) will want an official site? I REALLY want to make a fansite about her, but would people visit? and do you think Alexa would be interested in also having her fansite as her official site?

a bit like christinamillian.org, its not a totally official site, but its her biggest fansite and Christina has visited and approved it.

Archived