Advertise your site or forum

Guest Dean

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is an exclusive brand-new interview now online at Surfin' Summer Bay with mark Furze!! Mark talks about preparing for the Flynn's Death storyline, Whether or not he's leaving the show, the dangers of eating old pork [rofl] and more!!

But, until June 21 you must be a member to have access to the interview! Head to http://ssb.baylinks.org and join the Member Lounge today. Not only will you get exclusive interviews before they are added to the main site, but you'll get newsletters and other goodies too!

Head to ssb.baylinks.org right away to read a brand-new & exclusive Surfin' Summer Bay interview with the man himself, Mark Furze! Learn all about what's coming up for Mark regarding his musical career and some of his shining moments on the show. Read his message for all the fans, and learn with his informative comments on why you shouldn't eat old turkey!!

Remember where you guys read it first, because it's an exclusive - Surfin' Summer Bay!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys.

I've just started a new H & A site/forum, which has everything from episodes & clips to screencaps & fanfiction & I'd love for you guys to join it. Currently there are only 3 members including myself.

So if you are interested which hopefully you will be, either PM me or leave a comment in this thread & I'll send you the link.

Thanks. :lol:

Archived