Past or present?

Guest freakybuffy

Which are you favourite?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Teenager- Past and Present, I liked Kristy and Tasha from the Past and Matilda,Ric, Drew and Belle from the Present

Families- Present, I love the Holden's

Relationship- Present and Past, I like Belle and Drew from the present and Kristy and Kane from the Past

:P

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I picked....

TEENAGERS: Past. Although I suspect that this is largely just due to the fact that I am no longer a teenager myself and can no longer identify as much I used to be able to, teenagers problems. But also, it just seems to me (And this was brought up in another thread by others), that a lot of the current teenagers on the show are all the same stereotypes of what we think teens should be like. The guys are all into cars and sport and the girls all into shopping and gossiping about boys, etc. This doesn't really portray a realistic version of how teens are. I grew up with the likes of Curtis, Chloe, Casey and then a little later on, Dani, Brodie, etc. And they all seemed a lot different from each other compared with today's teens on the show.

FAMILY: Past. There are some okay family situations now, but I don't really feel that they have anything on the past families that lived in Summer Bay. Years back, we seemed to have 'proper' families (As in, biological families) as well as Irene and Pippa fostering kids. And that seemed a lot more realistic, whereas these days, most of the teen characters don't seem to live with their biological family (Whilst most teens in real life do).

RELATIONSHIPS: I picked both. Personally, I've never been hugely bothered by romances on any of my favourite TV shows, so this was a hard one for me to answer. There have been a couple of duos in the past that I have gotten really hooked on and liked. But then again, they were no more special than Jack and Martha, who are my current favourite duo on Home and Away. It really just depends which characters they are and who is playing them. So I went with the 'Both' option in the end.

• 3 months later...

Families : Past. The Hunters and Sally's family were my favorites, now almost everyone of them is gone. Believe it or not but i did like the Sutherlands too. Now all the families seem to fade away, and they're only focusing on relationships.

Teens: Present. Matilda is my all time favorite female character in television, next to Brooke Davis. She's gotten really boring this year, but i still love her. Belle, Aden, Drew, Lucas, Cassie and those guys are also big favorites.

Relationships : Both. I'm a sucker for romance so its pretty easy for me to fall in love with a new couple. Sally and Flynn will always be my favorite HAA couple, but i also love Matilda and Ric, Martha and Jack, Cassie and Macca, Belle and Drew, Aden and Belle, Will and Dani, Tasha and Robbie +++.

Families : Past.Believe it or not but i did like the Sutherlands too.

I never thought I'd hear you say those words. :P

I like both past and present, but I've always had a preference to the past characters. I always thought that the character's relationships were closer overall in the past. However, I can't say I dislike some of the current ones.

Teens: Present - I love the way they all don't get along, but they get along at the same time - does that make any sense :unsure:? Bcause I confused myself

Familys: Past, becuase they acted like proper families - and they were just, well,I don't know the word to use, I can't say proper because there's no such thing as a proper family. In the past they had a mother, a fater an children - when was the last time one of them moved to the Bay?

Relationships: I love both! I love Melody/Geoff and

Aden/Belle

, but I loved Robbie and Tasha, Seb & Jade and Nick and Seb's secret relationship (don't say it didn't happen - we all know it did :P)

Archived