Mienkie's art palace

Guest xmienkiex

Valli: I'm sure you would make me feel 100% better! Hehe! I'm on pain pills now...so highly drugged at the moment...and really it's mainly at night when it gets really bad. But thanks so much for your concern!

Feel free to call me HM. And no, it does not stand for her majesty :P My name is very difficult to say for anyone outside Norway and I can't think of any better nicknames

I am a very caring girl. Well, at least if you deserve it. So consider yourself special :lol:

Anyway, if you still take requests, would you mind making me an Paul O'Brien avatar? I feel like showing who I think is the hottest :wub: You don't have to make it now, just make it when you have time

I would like it from this picture:

eac4e549.jpg

EDIT: My dad pulled me away from the computer before I had time to write how I wanted it <_< Well, it needs to be 100*100 pixels in size, since that's what we use on this forum (and Paul O'Brien's official forum. I will of course credit you there as well), but other than that I don't really have vision on how it's going to look. Maybe "hottie" as writing? :wink: But we have to be able to see who it is. (I'm assuming that you know which one is Paul and which one is Chris)

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crazy: (aka HM) Yes I gave you my own nickname and in no means is it meant in a nasty way. I like giving weird nicknames...hehe. So I'm starting on your icon soon...when I can open my eyes properly cause I've been working my *arse* off to try and make youtube not Hate my JM video. Alas, it seems destined to hate it.

Kirst: I'm glad it cheered you up! Thanks for the great comment!

Zetti: Yeah me loves that one too! Thanks!

Anyways just want to show you guys the latest banner I made. It's Heroes but I think it's my best ever. Manip credit to my LJ buddy, texture credit to the lovely lady best friend!

whatcould.png

Credit.Comment.Enjoy

Archived