Mienkie's art palace

Guest xmienkiex

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oops-1.png

Ha, that one is great "Oops! I missed!". Classic :lol:

The banner is great :wub: "You know my number. If you ever need anything, just call me," *sighs* That is so sweet :wub:

The "if I could" Jack one is so sad :( I want them back together!

The "lovers and friends" Ric and Maddie one is really sweet too and shows just how great they are on a good day ^_^

Great work, hope to see more soon!

Thanks so much! Hopefully there is more soon...

I hurt my right arm so truly it's like the most horrible pain on the planet.

I haven't slept in a week cause the pain is freaking throbbing.

So yeah...not supposed to be writing so much.

But who can stop me hehe!

Aw, so sorry to hear about your arm.

Love all your latest work! :)

That's the spirit, nothing can get in the way of a BttB addiction! :P LOL.

Even i couldn't keep away when i was injured lol.

Hope things get better for you! With time they will. :)

Valli: I'm sure you would make me feel 100% better! Hehe! I'm on pain pills now...so highly drugged at the moment...and really it's mainly at night when it gets really bad. But thanks so much for your concern!

aejdude: Jip! Injury doesn't stop me! (The freaken storm might...) But I'm loving making art and though I'm still working on the screencaps I have...it entertains me to make banners and icons!

Barbara: Thanks! I'm totally right handed hehe and yeah working through pain is nothing new to me. (I have very weak ankles -spelling? - so for three years of hockey and one year of netball I was always the only one to go home after every practice with one of my ankles in a bandage. But I love working on my computer so hehe I'll push through the pain!

Rachel: Hehe you always have faith in me nbf! Hehe! That is why I love and adore you in every non-lesbian way possible!

Archived