Rory Deprecation Thread

Guest 13max13

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The character of Rory always reminds me of those annoying child characters in American made for TV films who are about ten/elven years old but still seem to be carried everywhere like they're babies and act and are treated like their about 5 years old throwing a tantrum when they don't get their own way, but rather than being told to grow up and act their age the parents indulge them instead. Very annoying.

Sam didnt accidently leave him behind on her honeymoon <_<

Shame!!! If she had left him behind she would of had to go back and get him! Meaning we would have been Sam and Rory free for a few extra days

But she didnt! So I guess we'll just have to put up with them!

Sam's around though, that kinda ruins it...

Ditto that! Although i think so far this year we have only seen her about twice maybe 3 times out of the whole of this year which I am happy about!!!

Of course Home and Away being Rory free so far the whole of this year has made me even more happier!!!!

:D

Siana__x

i want to join this club but before the anoying kid who plays rory now he played Paula's son on All Saints a while back-he was anoying then too.

If only the writers can find some way to kill of rory and then we would all be at peace because he is a brat and if he was my kid he would not be alive today :rolleyes:

Archived