Rory Deprecation Thread

Guest 13max13

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mod Edit Tone your posts down please.

He forgot to mention to mummy dearest that Jack told Martha he couldnt stop thinking about her. He wanted to make Martha look like the devil, when she is just the innocent victim.

He is a stupid, idiotic little brat, no-one wants him anymore.

The most irritating thing is that she didn't even care about Jack. Most people would say "Is he really that bad? Why didn't he tell me? Oh, I guess he didn't want to disappoint me because he loves me so much... Wow, I should really be more considerate. He's been through so much, and he's still puttig me first. What an awesome guy. An extra couple of weeks won't make that much difference if I get to marry someone who cares about me that much." Sure, it might still be delusional, but at least it's a positive, respectful delusion that takes other human beings into account...

The voice, the smile, the kid in general!

Didnt you just love the face on him when he heard Martha say he shouldnt marry Sam.. classic! Like his heart was torn out!

Mod Edit: Please keep your posts apropriate

And Sam... well I woulda loved it if Martha told her that "Yeah well Jack is in love with me, not you!"

Mod Edit: Please keep your posts apropriate

you beat me to it. i was just coming on now to make a 'i hate rory club'. especially after tonight. all that crap about how jack is his hero and he's going to be his dad. he will NEVER be your dad you little brat. go find someone else to cling onto.

wish the had the old one back. i hate this one.

Archived