Telethon 2007

Guest Jen

This year Telethon is from 13-14 October.

Who’s coming to Telethon – guest appearances

Telethon 2007 includes performances by entertainers such as Anthony Callea, Cristian Alexanda, Jade MacRae, Kamahl, Nikki Webster, The Young Divas, Australia’s latest Idol – Damien Leith, Stuart Wagstaff, Ray Burgess and Normie Rowe.

Saturday night’s show will also feature CBD and Katie Noonan.

Darren Hayes (formally of Savage Garden) will join Telethon on Sunday night.

Also featured is a star studded cast of Channel Seven personalities including Jamie Durie, Ernie Dingo, Dancing with the Stars’ Sonia Kruger and stars from All Saints, Home & Away, The Morning Show, Better Homes & Gardens and Sunrise.

Courtesy of 7Perth.

No specific names as yet, but hopefully we'll find out soon.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I so wish I lived in Perth to watch that! Maybe Adelaide should start doing telethons? What is the telethon for? I wish we got a whole bunch of celebrities coming to Adelaide instead of the 3 or 4 who come for the Show!

Telethon is a 25 hour program, which helps the sick kids of WA, and the genral public donates money, to get speical needs facilties for the kids that attend PMH =]

the stars donate a fair bit of money they all do silly & stupid things, its a good laugh & it will be really enjoyable

Wow, at 12:10am (time in Perth) the grand total of $193,052 was announced by, Tim Campbell!!!!! :D I'm not sure of how much the grand total stands at now, but it sounds like everyone there has been getting really involved which is absolutely fantastic. I've seen a couple of clips with Jodi Gordon, and she said she's loving it and that there is an amazing atmosphere there. From all the videos I've watched, all the kids shown are an inspiration, and I hope they all have the most memorable day :D.

Archived