Telethon 2007

Guest Jen

Wow, at 12:10am (time in Perth) the grand total of $193,052 was announced by, Tim Campbell!!!!! :D I'm not sure of how much the grand total stands at now, but it sounds like everyone there has been getting really involved which is absolutely fantastic. I've seen a couple of clips with Jodi Gordon, and she said she's loving it and that there is an amazing atmosphere there. From all the videos I've watched, all the kids shown are an inspiration, and I hope they all have the most memorable day :D.

hahah you think thats alot, lol, they ended up raising over 6 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the aim was four but we did SIX!!!!! GO WA!!!!!

love the pics to, when i was there i saw bobby and jess on the panel and there so cute, they were

sharing a chair, LOVE THEM!!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay telthon did so well this year! over 6.5 million, sooo good! they have never ever raised that much before. Everyone from h&a were great! didnt see much of jodi compared from the others though. Tim was great, and seemed to really love intertaining everyone lol he is very funny, great to see! Jess is soo nice and she really seem's to love coming to telethon lol she said she wasnt invited, but had to come cause she had so much fun last year and said she would sleep on the floor if she had to lol she's a really gorgeous girl with a great personality and is very genorus, she donated her xbox (that she got given to her at the halo 3 premiere and had it sighned by all the h&a cast to auction off with some other h&a stuff) she also donated all her money in her wallet and got jon and andrew to swap clothes on stage for it lol that was soo funny! haha they were running around stage in their jocks (Jess was cracking up laughing lol) also Bobby took his shirt off for $500! I think Jon took his shirt off quite a few times lol he was very keen! Jess and Bobby are soo adorabe together! when they shared their seat on the panel while the other guys were cross dressing lol and grant was joking around with bobby saying are you single Bobby Morley and flirting lol Jolene was like I dont think his gf would be too happy about that lol and they both laughed. Bobby also came and gave Jess a big hug cause he had to leave the phone room while Jess was talking about the h&a gift pack on air aww! and at the very end when they were all singing all you need is love they were super cute, just like drew and belle lol and it was so cute when Jon and Bobby were dancing with the little telethon girl bridget. I cant wait till next year, everyone always has so much fun and it's all for a great cause! well done everyone 6.5 million is soo great!

I have some footage on DVD that I recorded, now how to I go about taking screencaps? Can you do it with Windows Media Player?

Ohhh how exciting?! :D There is a way to screencap in WMP I think, but I would suggest using GOMPLAYER. It's pretty simple to use. If you need any help, just PM me! :D

Ok thanks. I shall have to try that later. Hopefully everyone can wait!

Jess and Bobby were so cute at the end. Very couply! Also they brought out an old calndar of 1994 with Jon as Mr July :P. I think I got some of that. There was a precisely placed fire hose, I believe. :D

^ No way?! :lol: I was born in July in 1994! :lol:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30s9384&s=2 <-- HotDad, before his dare to change clothes with Andrew ( i also thru a note at him going we love Hotdad & he laughed)

:o I thought Bevan Lee knowing the 'HotDad' name was great but now Jon knows,...that has put the biggest smile on my face!!!!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=8wxu6v&s=2 <--- Jon was dancing with her & so was Bobby, but i didnt get any picturess =[

Awww, that is such a lovely picture.

Wow, at 12:10am (time in Perth) the grand total of $193,052 was announced by, Tim Campbell!!!!! I'm not sure of how much the grand total stands at now, but it sounds like everyone there has been getting really involved which is absolutely fantastic. I've seen a couple of clips with Jodi Gordon, and she said she's loving it and that there is an amazing atmosphere there. From all the videos I've watched, all the kids shown are an inspiration, and I hope they all have the most memorable day :D.

hahah you think thats alot, lol, they ended up raising over 6 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the aim was four but we did SIX!!!!! GO WA!!!!!

love the pics to, when i was there i saw bobby and jess on the panel and there so cute, they were

sharing a chair, LOVE THEM!!!

I know! It's absolutely fantastic! I couldn't believe the total when I found out what it was. I thought Jess donating her X Box and her money was just such a lovely thing to do :D. It sounds like everyone who went had a great time, and the most important thing of all is the 6 million dollars raised...a credit to everyone who gave their money!!!

Sorry dont have any vids. There is a video somone posted of jess dancing on stage to the young divas though, and some of tim and jon too. I dont think you were allowed to have video cameras in the convention centre though, so unless somone got some stuff on their normal camera there might be some more vids. Someone might have taped some off the tv though, but it went for 25 hours pretty much non stop and we dident know when the h&a people would be on, you just had to watch as much as you could and hope you didnt miss anything lol somone might have caught somthing on tape though.

Does anybody have any videos of jessica tovey there?? Especially at the end of the night and when she donates the x-box?

ahh the picture of the conga line was of jess, when she was dancing with Jon & some other =] but you wearnt alloud to film, just take pictures

Does anybody have any videos of jessica tovey there?? Especially at the end of the night and when she donates the x-box?

I have some Jess stuff on DVD when she suggested that Jon and Andrew swapped clothes. I'm still trying to work out how to cap and/or up load it. Hopefully I can do it over the weekend as I'm slightly busy at the moment. :)

Thank you so much to everyone who posted news about the Telethon, it sounds great fun and of course it's great to see everyone putting themselves out there for such a good cause. Special thanks to Dorey for posting the pics, particularly of HotDad in his underwear! :wub: I have also spotted some good pics on HAAC and some clips on youtube.

Also they brought out an old calndar of 1994 with Jon as Mr July :P . I think I got some of that. There was a precisely placed fire hose, I believe. :D

Oh. My. God! I have been hoping for ages that some sort of fireman calendar featuring Jon would make an appearance! I will love you forever too if you post some pics of that! :D Also, if you get the chance to upload any clips, I will love you even more! :P

It's times like this I wish I lived in Australia!! Actually, I always wish I lived in Aus!!!

Archived