Telethon 2007

Guest Jen

But what would you wish for? Sydney, to be close to the people always, or for Perth, where you get to see them out of their natural habitat, doing wildly unatural things...?

I don't know myself... it's nice being on the Sydney side of things and knowing they're only a few km's over the water... but... I wanna see the fire hose, and proof of those shirtless pole-dancing rumours I heard about Chris and Jason one year :(

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, here's the photos I took at the Galleria. They aren't that great as a lot of them are people's heads. Sorry!

June-Oct07008.jpg

^ Bobby arriving.

June-Oct07012.jpg

^ Jessica and Chris Vance.

June-Oct07013.jpg

^ Jessica and Bobby.

June-Oct07016.jpg

^ Jessica and Chris Vance.

June-Oct07018.jpg

^ Jessica.

June-Oct07023.jpg

^ Jessica.

June-Oct07025.jpg

^ Jessica.

June-Oct07027.jpg

^ Jessica.

Also, I'm having trouble capping the DVD, so if anyone has advice for Gom Player, send it this way!

Ok, I've given up on trying to cap the video myself. I've uploaded it HERE. Please try it and let me know if it works. Then I'll upload the rest. (This video is Bobby Morely taking his shirt off. It takes a little while to get there. There's a bit of talking at the start.)

Thanks, Jen.

I can't download the file at the moment as megaupload won't let me because I just downloaded a file from them. I have to wait 129 minutes apparrently!

I am no expert in these matters but I think you have just uploaded the .IFO file which you can't do anything with on it's own. Do you have the .VOB file too as that should be the main bit to make an .avi file from?

:)

EDIT: I was just thinking that the VOB file will probably be huge so you will probably not be able to upload it. How long is the video in total? this tutorial explains how to rip a DVD and make an avi file if that is any use to you. When you have an avi file then I can explain how to cap in Gomplayer.

Gah! This is so much more complicated than I thought it would be.

I have the .VOB file too, so do I upload that on the same site?

I have 7 pieces of individual videos, and I don't think any of them are much greater than 5 minutes each.

Archived