Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all! I like Aden a lot. I thought it was lovely when he was trying to help Annie. I didn't like him a while back when he kept clashing with Cassie, but I like him now that we're getting to see another side to him.

I wonder what the deal is with his grandfather?

I thnk Todd plays Aden so well, i'm really loving his character i cant believe hes 23 in real life he looks younger :)

23's not that old... :(

I'd like to agree that he's the best they've had in years, but I have too many other favourites so I wouldn't feel right about doing that lol. He is very, very impressive though. I can't get over that expression he made when Bartlett was trying to compliment his maturity by comparing him to his grandfather. There was so much conveyed in 2 seconds of silence - anger at the comparison, acceptance that Bartlett meant it in a positive way, the urge to bite back anyway because Bartlett was being an ignorant, patronizing jerk, and the eventual begrudged decision to keep his mouth shut. It was awesome!

Todd's 23?? He's older than Jodi?? He looks like 21 or something. Ah well :) And nothing is old until you reach 25, then you're old :P Well in my world anyway :)

Todd is such an amazing actor. And has great potential.

Anyone now how long the contract he signed onto was for??

Todd's 23?? He's older than Jodi?? He looks like 21 or something. Ah well :) And nothing is old until you reach 25, then you're old :P Well in my world anyway :)

Todd is such an amazing actor. And has great potential.

Anyone now how long the contract he signed onto was for??

Jodi's birthday is the same day as mine, so she's 23 too. I think Todd is about 17 days younger than us :P

He's part of the main cast, and he's in the credits, so his contract should be 2 years at the very least. I'd assume 3 but I don't know for sure.

oh right, i forgot Jodi's bday past :P My bad! Happy bday for last month then :)

Isnt an inital contract 3 years?? I actually heard only a year, but thats a bit short :unsure: Oh well, i rather him for 3 years than 1year :P Then i can be 23 and loving him :P

I just found out that Aden was in the show before and never got on with Ric. What happened in the past with Aden, his brother, Ric and Cassie?

Aden was dating Cassie, Ric was jealous. Ric and Aden were playing rugby and Ric was a bit too hard on Aden, and Aden ended up in hospital. Aden's brother Sean, wanted Ric to pay and beat him up. Aden covered for him, but he eventually came clean. Then I think Sean went to prison and Cassie dumped Aden. That's the short version :P

I must just say that I'm warming up to Aden and Todd. I'm curious about Aden's past and Todd has proven himself as a good actor with a lot of potential ^_^

EDIT: I forgot to mention that because of Aden's accident back then, he missed an opportunity to play for scouts, so that's why Sean was so angry

Archived