Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

I don't get to watch HAA every night of the week because of work. But I am glad I watched tonight.

With Todd talking at Dan's memorial about honesty it showed the true Todd. Someone that speaks from the heart.

He is a gorgeous man and a person I'm very happy to know :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who thought that Aden was completely full of it tonight? lol. Don't get me wrong, it only made me love him more, but I thought he was totally playing the situation to get at Annie. I don't think Dan meant a darn thing to him :P

Am I the only one who thought that Aden was completely full of it tonight? lol. Don't get me wrong, it only made me love him more, but I thought he was totally playing the situation to get at Annie. I don't think Dan meant a darn thing to him :P

No, lol. If anything he resented him because of the run in with the exam and the formal prank he pulled. That's pretty much what's awesome about him- he's self serving and everything is written consistenly to show that, although I hardly mind scenes that temporarily contradict that like when he was helping Annie. :wub:

Anyone else notice the way he held onto the guy next to him when he turned away from Bartlett to walk back down the beach? Of course you could look at it logically and say he needed support because of his leg... but.... it looks a little more 'friendly' if you ask me. :P

I honestly don't think Aden gave a stuff about Dan but it was still good what he said to Annie. If he is a cardbaord cutout clone of Rick that will mean in a few years he'll be going out with a more mature Annie, related to Alf but still ready to throw a punch when needs be.

No, lol. If anything he resented him because of the run in with the exam and the formal prank he pulled. That's pretty much what's awesome about him- he's self serving and everything is written consistenly to show that, although I hardly mind scenes that temporarily contradict that like when he was helping Annie. :wub:

Anyone else notice the way he held onto the guy next to him when he turned away from Bartlett to walk back down the beach? Of course you could look at it logically and say he needed support because of his leg... but.... it looks a little more 'friendly' if you ask me. :P

That made me chuckle. :P

Disturbed minds on this forum :P

Archived