• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Title of Story: The Love of my Life

Type of Story: One-shot

The Story's rating: T

Main Characters: Martha and Jack

Does it contain spoilers: No

What type of proof reader would you like: Proof readers who are a combination of all or some of these.

Thank you. :D

• 6 months later...

Title of Story: Noah's Ark

Type of Story: One-shot

Main Characters: Noah, Geoff, Nicole, Kaylee and Hanna

Does it contain spoilers: Nope

What type of proof reader would you like: I would like, Georgia to proof read it (H&Aaddict) And anyone else who is interested, i do not mind :D

El x

Elainea, I will see who is available and see if they fit the criteria that you provided first. I will let you know as soon as I find a suitable proof reader for you. There is a process to be followed and there's no queue jumping allowed. :P

Thanks for requesting a proof reader. It's about time this service gets put back into circulation again. :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Title of Story: Repercussions

Type of Story: Short fic

The Story's rating: Rated: T (SC,L)

Main Characters: Adelle & Gelle

Does it contain spoilers: Nah

What type of proof reader would you like: Proof-readers who will offer suggestions, help, advice & Proof readers who will pass forth ideas and work. through plot devices with you. Bec (matticus01) would be my first choice for a proof reader..

• 1 month later...

Please Note:

When requesting a Proof Reader, "What type Of proof reader you would like" refers to the Categories of Proof Reader and not to who you would like to proof read your fiction.

To refresh people's memories:

Categories of Proof Reader

There are lots of different types of proof reader…

There are proof-readers who will simply correct any SPAG errors they find.

Proof-readers who will offer suggestions, help, advice

Proof readers who will pass forth ideas and work through plot devices with you

Proof readers who will really challenge you to improve your writing, with suggestions, tips, tutorials etc

Proof readers who are a combination of all or some of these.

and also:

ALLOCATION OF PROOF READERS

This will only be done by either QUIET ACHIEVER or Allibaz91, as they know the specific requirements of each proof reader. The results of this allocation will be posted in this thread. Always inform either of us, via PM, when you have finished proof reading a particular fic so that we can keep track of your availability. Once a proof reader has been allocated to you, please PM them with your chapter/s. They will then check for spelling mistakes, grammar and punctuation errors, and things that don't make sense. They will edit it and change these for you, and then PM you it back, for you to post. If you are already half way through your fan fic, you can still have your chapters checked. Please DO NOT take it upon yourselves to allocate proof readers.

~JarlieFanEver~ thanks for letting me know that you require a proof reader. I will deal with your request in due course.

Title of Story: Art of Love

Type of Story: Short Fic

Main Characters: Adelle & Changelo

Does it contain spoilers: No

What type of proof reader would you like: Proof readers who will pass forth ideas and work through plot devices with you, there are proof-readers who will simply correct any SPAG errors they find.