The PR Thread

QUIET ACHIEVER

Celebrating One Year of opening this Updated Version of the PR Thread. :D

A quick note to Proof Readers, please let allibaz91 or QUIET ACHIEVER know (via PM) once you have finished proof reading your specified fiction.

Don't forget that this thread is still up and running, so if anyone needs any assistance in regards to proofing of their fiction(s), please don't hesitate to ask for assistance.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Title of Story: Picnic - take two

Type of Story: One-shot

The Story's rating: T

Main Characters: Jack and Martha

Does it contain spoilers: No

What type of proof reader would you like: Seeing that English isn't my first language and I've never written a fic before, I'd like a proofreader who will simply correct any SPAG errors they find, who will offer suggestions, help, advice. I'd also like them to have a good vocabulary (there's a sentence where I'm not sure I'm using the right word) and to be good with tenses, especially past tenses.

Thank you in advance. :D

I should have probably let you know a while ago (but I forgot :P), but -Tess- is no longer proofing for me because my fic (Fueled for Love) finished. So you'll have to check with -Tess- to see if she still is available.

What type of proof reader would you like: Seeing that English isn't my first language and I've never written a fic before, I'd like a proofreader who will simply correct any SPAG errors they find, who will offer suggestions, help, advice. I'd also like them to have a good vocabulary (there's a sentence where I'm not sure I'm using the right word) and to be good with tenses, especially past tenses.

Hi Barbara, I am in the process of finding you someone to proof your fiction and I will let you know via PM. :D

I should have probably let you know a while ago (but I forgot :P), but -Tess- is no longer proofing for me because my fic (Fueled for Love) finished. So you'll have to check with -Tess- to see if she still is available.

Thanks Jen for letting me know about the completion of your fiction and I will follow it up with -Tess- as to her availability. I'm grateful that you have advised me of this change and even if it's been a while I still appreciate the notification. :D

Hi Barbara, I am in the process of finding you someone to proof your fiction and I will let you know via PM. :D

Thank you QA. :D

I may be requiring your assistance sometime soon...

shall most likely be a oneshotty if anything.

I will get back to youhoo...

I shall put out the red carpet, gather and round up all the troops plus send out the smoke signals to signify your impending arrival. :P:lol:

It's also good to see some movement again within this PR thread after a long hiatus. :D

• 1 month later...

Title of Story: Finding my way back

Type of Story: Long fic - Continuious

The Story's rating: A

Main Characters: Jack & Martha

What type of proof reader would you like: Proof readers who are a combination of all or some of these.

Thank you! :wink: