Annie Campbell *contains spoilers*

Guest bttb-rox!

^^ My thoughts exactly! Remember max and colleen? There were years between them, and they were the best of friends. It was really sweet! Funny how colleen never mentions him anymore :blink: Annie and Luc could be a good double act... long as they do NOT end up together.

and yeah, poor thing :( Her grandad makes her feel like eerything she does is wrong, her and her brother need to find a new home. They're just kids, they need school, friends, and a life! Bruce is preventing them from doing all that, which is totally unfair.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her and her brother need to find a new home.

Well it hasn't been confirmed as far as I know but there are a few rumors flying about that perhaps Bruce dies. As I said nothing has been confirmed about that yet but I have to say, this sounds awful :rolleyes:...in some ways it could lead to quite a few good storylines if he did :ph34r:.

I agree with you Bloom that they do need to live somewhere else really. Their grandfather expects a bit too much from them I think. Both Annie and Geoff are young and it must be hard enough living and working on a farm as it is without going to school so I think he could cut down on how hard is coming down on both of them.

The caravan park is the first place that popped into my head, if they were to leave the farm, so what do you all think...where do you think both Annie and Geoff would be best suited??

I'm thinking the Hunter house. It's quite empty, and maybe Geoff and Annie could share a room or something. Maybe Lucas and Geoff will make up too, and they all be good friends :D Lucas needs a new friend anyway

Awww and then Annie can be like HotDad's daughter :wub:. I love the Holdens as the three guys but how cute would it be if he had a young daughter?!! I like your thinking Bloom!

It was nice when Luc stood up for Geoff in yesterdays episode when some of the footie team where giving him hassle...I didn't expect him to do that, that was a really nice thing to do so hopefully we will get to see more of that side of Luc :D.

I think I am right in saying that the animal standing next to Annie in her first scene was a dog?? It certainly looked like it! I remember watching that episode for the first time thinking...an animal in Summer Bay...WOW!! I would love to see Annie and the dog in a couple of scenes together :D.

We could be...although quite a few other peeps have posted comments in here so i'm sure we are not the only Annie fans!

I'm glad that Sally managed to persuade Bruce into enrolling Annie into Summer Bay High. At least that way she gets to do other stuff along with working on the farm :D. She seems to enjoy working there but I think Bruce especially in the last couple of episodes has been pushing her and Geoff a bit too hard.

Did anyone else think that Annie looked a bit like young Sally when she was in her bedroom in yesterdays ep?? It reminded me of one of the clips used in the offical Sally tribute 7 made after the stabbing. To show what I mean :P ...

2002952358308397307_rs.jpg

2004041293178903353_rs.jpg

2002916703506836451_rs.jpg

Anyone else see a likeness between them?? :D

I thought I was the only one who thought they look a bit alike *sparklefairy*...so i'm glad you think so too :P.

Thats odd Tasha, I seem to remember hearing that Charlotte is 13 playing Annie who is 14 :blink:. However old she is, she is a really good actress...a mini Kate Ritchie in the making :lol:.

Archived