Annie Campbell *contains spoilers*

Guest bttb-rox!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All she wants is a milkshake :lol:

Awww I know!! :lol:

I like the sound of your point Zetti about Annie being friend with Martha, they would make a good team :D. Its great to see some younger people in the Bay, it keeps it fresh and varied and it means new friendships can form, which can't be a bad thing.

Annie and Colleen as best buddies :P...it could happen, but I agree with you guys, Max and Colleen can never be replaced :D.

For 13, Charlotte is a very good actress I can't wait to see what the writers have got instore for her!!

After reading all the appreciation I had high hopes for Charlotte's acting - and, after seeing her for the first time last night (I missed the previous two episodes she was in), I'm sorry to say I was a bit disappointed. Not to say that she is bad; on the contrary, I think she has great potential. There were just times where she seemed a bit stilted - like when she walked out of the diner (after impressing me so much with her fear of her grandfather, she just walked so casually out) and when she was asking for milkshakes (her acting seemed to forced here).

Maybe I'm being overly critical. She is a new addition and fairly young, so it is quite likely her acting will improve quite a lot. I do look forward to seeing more from Charlotte and Annie - she seems like a character I could learn to love and, with a bit of work, Charlotte as an actor I love to watch.

Spinach I value your opinion, theres nothing wrong with criticsm but she is only 13 so maybe you should lay off a bit till she has been in it for a while and then compare her.

From the youtube episodes. I have seen she is good and I want her to be friends with Martha so they can help each other and we can see a motherly or sisterly side to Martha that we havent really seen yet.

There were just times where she seemed a bit stilted - like when she walked out of the diner (after impressing me so much with her fear of her grandfather, she just walked so casually out) and when she was asking for milkshakes (her acting seemed to forced here).

I noticed that a bit too. But like Zetti said she is only 13 and she has only been in a couple of episodes, so I think she will definately improve :D.

Both her and Geoff have the 'farm look' if that makes sense :unsure:. She reminds me a bit of Belle actually. Especially when she first came to town...always getting herself into trouble, just generally larking around abit :P. Belle I mean < :P.

I like Annie. I didn't think I would because there's no one else her age, but she seems like an interesting character. Also Charlotte Best seems like a very talented actress.

I'm hoping to see Annie in a storyline with Lucas, I liked the little sneak peak we got of that when Geoff got mad at Lucas when he was tutoring Annie :P

Don't worry Kat!!...we all do it :ph34r:.

I liked the little sneak peak we got of that when Geoff got mad at Lucas when he was tutoring Annie.

That was a really sweet scene actually. I think Annie is a little young for Lucas though :P, but I can see a nice friendship building there.

Archived