Annie Campbell *contains spoilers*

Guest bttb-rox!

Irene and Annie last night was just the perfect mix...and I thought the scenes that they were in together were really strong and convincing. It was so lovely to see Irene taking Annie under her wing...that's exactly what I love about the show, if someone needs a place to stay or even just needs a quick chat in the Diner...Irene or Tony or someone else is there for them...that is such a great part of Home and Away and i'm so glad that over the past week or two there has been more of that :D.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annie is great. Charlotte is a great actress and for a girl that only just came and their acting is this good, she has talent! I hope she becomes a big star like the other ones. I can't wait to see more of Annie. She's an interesting character!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been for aaaaaaaages :ph34r: I have a LOT of Aussie eps to catch up on with Annie, since I've been in Spain for 2 weeks.

I've seen a few of the eps I missed, she's truly a little star! I think she will last a LONG time, and we will watch her grow up on screen like we did with Matilda.

I've actually got a fansite for her! So far, over 900 pictures from home and away, like screencaps. Will get the link in my siggy once it's done :D

• 4 months later...

My gosh I've missed this forum!!! Haven't been able to get my backside on here cos I was dumb enough to forget my password :(

but anyway...

I adore Annie! My fan site about her is open, it's called Simply Charlotte. Link in siggy! Please visit, and leave nice comments - even if you don't mean them ;)

Archived