Annie Campbell *contains spoilers*

Guest bttb-rox!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope her and Luc don't end up as a couple. There IS such a thing as boy and girl JUST being friends...

I wanna do a fan site on Charlotte now :D I have a good few caps of her stored, and as she's new I won't have to work too hard.

I never really thought of her being a bit like Tasha but now you mention it Bloom I can see something there! It could be the voice...quite shy but really friendly :D. Lucas and Annie should not end up together IMO! There is the age difference which isn't everything but there is a bit of a gap in this case but also the point you made Bloom about boys and girls just being friends...nothing more, nothing less :D.

Her character is really sweet and I think Charlotte might be a little star in the making! :D

Annie is so loveable, you cant help but feel sorry for her.

She's awesome. My new fav character :)

Her and Luc are cute :P

I love Annie and Geoff's relationship as well.

I hope theyre around for a looooooong time :) I think they both signed to 3 year contracts :)

I am soooooooooooooooooooo loving Annie [and charlotte]. LOVE that's she kind of mischeivious at times, or, more to the point, not as "straight laced" as her brother.

Her frienship with Luc is great, and would be great if she further becomes friends with my current H&A fave charecter, Maddie

I knew that she would be a great addition to the cast from day one! I'm not sure if her and Luc are going to be friends for much longer though judging from yesterdays episode. I thought Luc was being quite harsh by saying that him and Annie were never friends, they seemed to be getting on well when he was helping her read in the classroom a few episodes ago, so I don't know why he said it...another one of Lucas' weird character moments maybe!

Hopefully Lucas will come to his senses and apoligize or something. I was beginning to think maybe he was beginning to see that his recent behaviour has been pretty appauling. I'm very pleased that Luc and HotDad seem to be patching things up though...I was worried they wouldn't!

Annie and Geoff just have the sweetest 'siblingness' :P. Its really nice to see two characters getting on so well together and being brother and sister at the same time! Apart from Kit, Mattie, Rachel and Brad...I can't currently think of any actual brothers and sisters who get on so well out of the present characters at the moment.

Its intersting to have a couple of siblings and then quite a few older foster kids e.g Ric and Cassie in the Bay at the moment...its a really nice blend of different backgrounds especially considering Annie and Geoff live on a farm :D.

I wonder what Annie's reaction to Bruce barging into Luc's room will be...

What would you all like to see happen to Annie then? I would like to see her stay on the farm a bit longer before moving to the Bay. If I was one of the scriptwriters I would keep her there a bit longer I think :P. Mmmm...she could take horse riding lessons and perhaps Geoff could join her...how sweet would that be?! I would really like to see Annie become good friends with Mattie, Cassie and Belle. I think they would make a great foursome! In terms of storylines...you know what, I would like to see her just working on the farm and experiencing daily life there really. I think that is happening quite a bit anyway, so some more farm culture would be great! Then she could eventually move to Summer Bay with Bruce and Geoffy and see how life goes there. Hopefully some of my wishful thinking might really happen, but I guess i'll have to wait and see!

Can you believe that old Brucey shut Annie in her bedroom?! :o He completely jumped to the wrong conclusion about her and Luc and then he did that! I feel really sorry for the poor girl. He better let her out soon otherwise maybe Geoffy will come to her rescue :wub:. That would be really sweet to see him helping out his sister again. I really like the friendship that Annie and Belle seem to be building up. The scene in ep 4458 (yesterdays Aussie ep) in the diner with Belle talking to Annie was quite funny :P.

There is definately something about her that reminds me of Tasha.

Luc and Annie's friendship is nice, but Luc seems to be a bit hot and cold with her. One minute he is being friendly and kind and then the next he doesn't want to be friends with her for what seems like no reason. I don't think Luc should just not be friends with Annie because she is younger them him...I mean where's the sense in that?! :blink:

Archived