Taking the Biscuit- Rhett Giles in Lost

Guest Perry

I know there are a few Paris fans on the forum so I thought I'll post this article I found in Wednesday's paper.

Aussie actors Gabrielle Fitzpatrick and Rhett Giles star in the May 17 episode of Seven show Lost when the show's resident Aussie Claire (Emilie de Ravin) has a flashback set in Sydney.

Fitzpatrick plays Claire's aunt while Giles, a former regular on both Home and Away and All Saints, plays a copper. Giles had been in LA since 2004 and starred in Alias and Nip/Tuck. He said of his Lost Guest Role:

"For the last three years I've had to disguise my Aussie accent so it was nice to just be myself.

"And I know it's dorky, but they even had Tim Tams on set - which made it feel even more like home."

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw him on the preview for Lost and also said "Hey, that's that guy from Home and Away! Paris!" and my siblings looked at me like I was a crazy person... and I said ..."Well it is..."

Also, Tim Tams:

what03.jpg

Archived