Taking the Biscuit- Rhett Giles in Lost

Guest Perry

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THEY DESERVE IT!

With their slappy feet, their flappy arms... and their plans for world domination through Pingu and Happy Feet <_<.

Don't forget the evil penguin in Wallace and Grommit.

And inflicting those awful jokes on the back of penguin bars

We had this episode a few weeks ago in the uk. He isn't it much, but the whole time I was thinking "Hey, it's Paris!!"

Anyway, it amused me.

:o....he was in a UK ep of LOST?...I missed it... :o...why did no one tell me?

This was in Monday's Daily Telegraph:

THE acting game is known for being tough, but for Sydney star Rhett Giles the off-set drama on his new Hollywood action flick proved almost deadly.

The former Home and Away actor came close to being shot by local police in the unstable Caribbean island of Trinidad while he was filming an armed action sequence for upcoming movie Branded.

Giles found himself the star of a real life drama when police mistook his two co-stars for fleeing carjackers.

"The two actors had hijacked the car and driven down the street with the camera on me as I fired blanks at them," Giles said.

"Then I saw them getting out of the car with their hands on their heads and the cops with their guns on them.

"I started running down the street, screaming 'no, no, stop - it's just a movie' and they turned around and pointed their guns at me.

Giles said he felt extremely lucky that the film's local on-set advisers quickly intervened.

"It was only later I realised just how dangerous the situation was," he said.

The former Summer Bay stud, who has worked steadily in US films and TV shows Alias and Nip/Tuck, will also appear as an Australian Detective in this week's episode of Seven series Lost.

1. Why were the cops not informed of the filming, surely they would have closed the street if there was a car chase.

2. I would not have been running TOWARDS the cops with the guns! I'd have probably tried running away and gotten shot in he back! :blink:. Good thing he's a lot braver than me...

Archived