Buffy Quote Game

Guest ste

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You did say we were supposed to be doing quotes that start with the last letter of the quote before it but no one seems to be doing that so here's anothe random quote I like. :|

Kendra: "That's me favorite shirt. That's me only shirt!"

And...

Anya (about Andrew): "I wasn't sure if I should slap him, but then he made me want to slap him, so I thought, okay, slap him!"

You did say we were supposed to be doing quotes that start with the last letter of the quote before it but no one seems to be doing that

Errrm, everyone has been doing that! Just not you.

Yeah, you're the only one not doing it Marc :lol:

In reply to Andy's post

Giles (to computer): Stuuuupid useless FAD!

Buffy: Dawn, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You should eat breakfast at least three times a day.

OOooh so they have!! >.< I was thinking the last word, not the last letter!! >.< Sorry :|

Buffy: Look... I know you feel badly about what happened, and I just wanted to say... good. Keep it up.

^ Good quote! :D

Spike: "Poor Watcher. Did your life flash before your eyes: Cup of tea.. cup of tea.. almost got shagged.. cup of tea?"

Archived