Buffy Quote Game

Guest ste

Your quote has to start with the last letter of the quote before yours.

To start:

Anya:

"Willow's not very good with the practical strategising... except when she's evil. And Dawn, she's not really good for anything"

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(I thought the games section was only for H&A games, sorry I didn't realise a general games section had been introduced.)

Willow:

"You're right. The magics I used are very powerful. I'm very powerful. And maybe it's not such a good idea for you to **** me off.

(I thought the games section was only for H&A games, sorry I didn't realise a general games section had been introduced.)

Willow:

"You're right. The magics I used are very powerful. I'm very powerful. And maybe it's not such a good idea for you to **** me off.

You may be right lol iam not sure. Are well lol sorry i was just trying to help. xx

Willow:

You may be right lol iam not sure. Are well lol sorry i was just trying to help. xx

What do you mean I might be right you were trying to help? I was agreeing with you!! I didn't realise there was a subforum for general games now. Can we get on with the game now? :P

This is one of my favourite Buffy quotes!

Buffy: Well.

Angel: Well.

Buffy: That was very... artistic.

Angel: Yeah.

Buffy: It wasn't what I expected. I mean I've never actually seen... Well, from the title, I thought it was about food.

Angel: Well, there was food.

Buffy: Right. Th- The scene with the... food. So feel like getting some hot chocolate, or some cold shower?

Archived