Obscure Couples

Guest Danifan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also liked Vinnie/Justine. By the way, shouldn't this be in general discussion as it really isn't appreciation of a character or actor?

It was at first but got moved as in a way it's praising all the little couples only a select few (or in some cases just the one person) likes or loves.

It sort of reminds me of the couple version of the 'Characters everyone loves, but you don't' thread. I guess either way it's fine.

Did anyone else love Kim and Hayley? I thought they were quite a cute couple while Bec was around. So much better than Hayley and Scott...

I would have loved to see the Drew/Amanda storyline go a bit further, not the fighting and annoying bits though.

Yeah I loved the Drew/Amanda relationship/storyline. I thought it was interesting. :D But in saying that Amanda does belong with Peter :wub: and Drew belongs with Belle :wub:

Another relationship I really liked was Vinnie and Sally, I thought they complimented each other well. And I also liked Josh and Dani, as well as Josh and Amanda (they were so evil :D )

I really liked the idea of Kim and Hayley together permanently when she was Bec, they were cute together. When she became Ella she ruined not only the character of Hayley but the relationship so i thought she belonged with a whingey moron like Scott.

• 2 weeks later...

Although i was never a big fan of Tom Nash i always hoped he'd get with Tiegan as i loved her and i thought it was a shame that after Joey left no one else took a shine to her. Also it would have given her something to do other than just being Justine's best friend.

Henry&Cassie. And yes, I do realise that Henry looks about 10 years younger than Cassie. But of course, this is in my make believe world where they remember Henry actually exists and bring him back, older, wiser and broodier. :wub:

I also adore Matilda&Lucas, because it would seem they are now the obsecure couple, as opposed to this time last year when Matilda&Ric would have been considered as such.

Gypsy&Harry [they hooked up, right?] were another one. Unless I've really lost my mind, in which case, ignore that last couple.

Archived