Obscure Couples

Guest Danifan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absouletly adore Drew/Belle Ric/Matilda and Jack/Martha :wub:

Those aren't really obscure couples though. :P

I don't know if this one is really that obscure, but I loved Donald and June. They were quite funny together. I also remember liking the Will and Sandy relationship for a brief period.

I absouletly adore Drew/Belle Ric/Matilda and Jack/Martha :wub:

Those aren't really obscure couples though. :P

I don't know if this one is really that obscure, but I loved Donald and June. They were quite funny together. I also remember liking the Will and Sandy relationship for a brief period.

:P Well other than that I always loved Sally and Flynn together :wub:

Just ashame flynn has gone

• 2 months later...

Jesse and Selina were a brilliant couple (made me hate Chloe even more when she tried to steal him away).

I'm thinking of starting a Will/Dani appreciation thread as because of the FiveLife episodes it just proves what a fantastic couple they were. :wub: Amazing on screen chemistry. They belonged together. :)

Rhys and Shelley were a fantastic couple as well in the earlier episodes (shame both of their characters were assassinated beyond recognition before they left) :(

^^^Yeah I agree, I mean I was never much of a Sutherland fan (Apart from Kirsty and at times Jade and Max) but even I will admit that Shelly and Rhys were good together. However I found it hard to actually believe in the charcters towards the end- Shelly would never have tried to get out of donating a kindey that would save her daughters life just to keep her boyfriend happy and Rhys would never have cheated on his wife and then acted as if he hadn't done anything wrong.

Gypsy and Harry was a good one....if we're talking about "obscure" couples...Hayley and Alex was pretty obscure..i remember when i first heard that that was going to happen i was like, "say..what?"

For me that's obscure...cos u didn't really see it coming from 6 months before.

Seb& Jade was obscure....they just got together for lack of other storylines..Jade should have stayed with that freaky Toby guy..could have been a more scary storyline....

I actually like Amanda and Dan together....like when they had that night of passion..it made sense?! Though she will always be "the annoying ex-wife"

Alf& Colleen's annoying never-to-be-seen again long-lost gaughter Maureen was a tad obscure...i hated the way Alf said he was in love with her....whereas Maureen seemed to just want Alf for sex..which made the whole thing even MORE obscure. I mean Maureen was NOTHING compared to Ailsa why would alf say he loved her.

Sophie & David seemed a bit obscure/peadophillic..then again it did produce Tamara.

Hayley must have been the only character i've loved with most of her partners (except Alex and Scott who were both predictable and dull). I loved Hayley/Noah the most but i also loved Hayley/Mitch, Hayley/Kim and the almost relationship that was Hayley/Jesse, so it was very disappointing when she ended up with a nuisance like Scott rather than someone she actually had chemistry with. :(

Archived