Friends and Family Can Be Complicated

Guest sazcaz89

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I would leave you with one more chapter before i go to bed! Please rate and review!

Chapter 4

Natalie froze in shock as the one touch of her hand on his shoulder had calmed him down. He turned and looked into her eyes, she fell powerless. She managed in that moment to think in her head and knew nothing could happen between her and Lucas. ‘For God sake, he has only just broken up with Belle who has broken his heart. I would just be a rebound girl’ she thought to herself.

She quickly turned he head away from his stare. At that moment the door opened, Ric and Matilda entered the room to check if Lucas was ok. All the tears had gone from his eyes and he seemed to be sitting on the edge of the bed with a slight smile on his face. Matilda looked from Lucas smile to Natalie confused look to the other side of the room. She could tell that something was there between the two of them. Ric and Lucas began talking and decided to go to the surf club for a juice. The two quickly got up and left but as Lucas left the room he looked back at Natalie. Matilda sat down on the bed beside Natalie, who was still staring at the wall. She turned Natalie to face her and hugged her, she could tell that she liked Lucas but felt guilt. Matilda could always tell what her cousin was thinking. “Natalie, you really like him don’t you? Don’t feel guilty because he has only just broken up with Belle.” Matilda said. “I don’t like Lucas I just felt like I had to come and check he was ok because he was upset when he left the room.” Natalie was trying to lie to Matilda, but she could tell that she didn’t believe her. “You should go for it with him, I can tell you are lying to me I know you to well.” Natalie turned away and began to blush.

Later that Night

Lucas had just got back from being out with Ric. He walked into his room and reached under his bed for his journal. He opens it at a fresh page and begins to write.

I can’t believe Belle it isn’t enough for her to go and break my heart she has to hurt my friends as well. I no Mattie hit her first but she deserved it she should have cheated on me. I can’t believe she attacked Matilda so badly.

Natalie seems like such a nice girl, I don’t even know her and she came to see if I was ok. I think she is really pretty and would love to get to know her better. I wonder whether it would bother Mattie if I started seeing Natalie. I can’t like someone already Belle has only just crushed me, I can’t feel like I could love someone again.

Just as Lucas finished the last sentence there was a knock on the door. “Come In” he called towards the door. The door handle slowly turned to reveal a Natalie standing at the door. Lucas quickly grabbed his journal and shoved in back under his bed. He had not been expecting her to be standing there. It was usually his dad who came in at this time to stay night to him.

Natalie slowly walked across the room and sat on the bed opposite Lucas. She looked pretty even with no make up Lucas thought to himself. He shook his head as he thought his feelings were wrong for him to like someone so quickly. Natalie gave him a strange look and he quickly blushed. She giggled and now Lucas could not take his eyes off her slowly moved in towards her. She did not try and stop, this look between them was so intense.

Thought I would just leave this chapter there!

Please comment!

ooh yay! so many updates! Great writing, this story is awesome!

Grrr Belle makes me so angry! But I'm glad that Mattie stood up for Lucas.

Lcas and Natale are very sweet, I can't wait to see what happens between them!

Next Chapter is ready... Take a look a look at tell me what you think.

Chapter 5

They moved closer and suddenly there lips met. They both felt like they were the only people in the world. Natalie pulls away thinking that she should not be doing this. Lucas looks and her as if to ask why she stopped. She quickly jumps up and heads to the door, Lucas grabs her and pulls her back down on the bed.

“What’s the matter did I do something to upset you?” he asked in a puzzled voice. She looked at him not knowing what to say. She was not quite sure of her feelings. She liked Lucas but the fact that she was doubting whether she should be kissing him made her think that maybe she didn’t want a relationship. What could she say to Lucas, she gave in trying to think and just kissed him again this time more passionately!

She was not sure why she had just done that but it felt right at the time. She just wanted to kiss him all night. They carried on kissing but now she was lying on the bed with Lucas on top of her. They were both fully clothed but this kiss was so passionate.

The door handle began to turn but neither of them broke away. Tony was standing in the door, “Will you get off each other.” The two teenagers jumped and quickly moved away from each other. Natalie got up and ran out of the room.

She quickly ran into Matilda’s room, quickly shut the door and dived into bed. Matilda had just got out the shower and was get changed in her room. She was startled when Natalie came running into the room. She looked at Natalie as if asking what had happened, but she could tell she would have to wait till Natalie caught her breath again. She finished getting dressed and then jumped onto the bed. The girls started talking about everything that had happened until Tony appeared at the door. He asked to speak to Natalie, she slowly got up embarrassed about the conversation she knew she was about to have.

“Natalie I do know what it is like to be a teenager and how easy it is to give in to temptation but I do not appreciate walking in on situations like that. I would prefer no more situations like that to happen within this house.” Tony mumbled his way through speech. Natalie could feel her face going as red as the pyjama top she had on. She could not believe Tony thought that she would have gone any further with Lucas. She realised that the situation may have looked bad but she would not go that far with Lucas.

Eventually Tony had stopped talking to Natalie and he had made his way upto his bedroom. She sat on the couch thinking about what had happened tonight, as Matilda walked into the room. “What was Tony saying to you, did he give you the birds and bees talk?” Matilda said. “No!” Natalie replied. “Count yourself lucky, he is really bad at that, he gets all nervous and then starts to mutter under his breath. It was one of the funnier moments I have had with him.” Matilda said in a funny, cheery voice.

The girls continue to talk for hours. Matilda phone starts to vibrate next to her, she picks it up to look at the number. “It anonymous” Matilda says looking at Natalie with a puzzled expression. The two girls look at the phone not sure who it could be, or whether to answer it. Eventually Matilda decided to pick it up. “Hello”

The phone was dead; the person had put it straight down. She put the phone back down beside her and thought it was just a prank phone call from one of the kids at school.

Was that phone call just a prank?

Who could it of been?

PLEASE COMMENT!

Archived