Friends and Family Can Be Complicated

Guest sazcaz89

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read this fic and its great really well written. I love Lucas and Natalie together, I hope Tony's chat hasnt put her off being with Luc. Im guessing Belle is somehow behind Matilda's prank call, I cant wait to see what else happens between those two. Hope you can update soon.

Eventually here is my update. Sorry its only short. Start soon there will be updates more often. :lol:

Chapter 6

In the morning Matilda leant across to the table and grabbed her phone. She looked at the screen to see the 4 missed calls and a message on her phone. She opened the message from an unknown number. ‘Am going to get you, you shouldn’t have been so stupid!’ The message wrote. Matilda took a second look at the message; she didn’t understand what the message was on about. She sat up in the bed and thought about who it could be.

Suddenly she thought, it has to be Belle. She jumped up from the bed, quickly grabbed her clothes and ran down the hallway to the bathroom.

Ten minutes later Matilda was running around the kitchen getting her bag ready for school, she knew she had to be early to catch up to Belle. She flung the front door open and ran. She got to end of the pathway and ran into Lucas and Ric who were on their way back from their morning surf. Ric grabbed Matilda by the arms. “What’s the matter? Where are you going? Is something wrong?” Matilda scrambled through her bag, found her phone and threw it at Ric “I am going give that stupid cow a piece of my mind” Matilda said as she went to grab the phone and run off towards school.

Ric saw as she was about to go and grabbed her so she could not take off. Ric looked at Lucas and motioned him to go into the house. As Lucas walked up the driveway, Ric pulled Matilda into hug. She had now began to cry, she hated the fact that Belle was after her.

Matilda sat on her bed, she had not gone to school that day. Ric walked in hold to glasses of water. He sat down next to her and handed her the glass. She slowly sipped the water. Ric moved himself onto the bed properly to rest his back on the head rest. Matilda then made her way into his arms. He kissed her head softly, she then looked up at him, there lips met. The kiss became more passionate. The door handle began to move but it was slowly. Ric and Matilda looked at each other they could not understand why someone was being so slow to walk in. They moved apart thinking it could be Tony or someone.

The door eventually began to open to reveal Lucas and Natalie sucking the face of each other. Ric and Matilda looked at each they could help but laugh. The noise made Lucas and Natalie quickly move away from each other in embarrassment. “What are you doing here? I thought you had gone over to Ric’s!” Natalie said in a shocked voice.

Any ideas for more will be good!!!!

PLEASE COMMENT!!

Archived